Willis injured. (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

trevelfarandwide

Next one out the door.

I tried to post a thread regarding this earlier, but my poxy internet went down like a dying swan.

Apparently, Bristol City have made a bid and it's been accepted for Willis.

Captain Dart

I think that will be the case.

As long as the loans are much better and the new signings as good as what's been lost it'll be some sort of improvement I guess.
Yep indeed the accounts will look a lot better. :smuggrin:

skybluecam

Not impossible that this is due to the club accepting a bid for him. If Bristol have come for him then he could have one foot out the door.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Gint11

As soon as I heard he was out injured for Bolton I knew straight away it's because he's on his way. 24 hours later it looks like he's off to Bristol shitty. Called it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I think he was probably injured. Carrying a knock, but able to play with injections or whatever, but as he was going they thought it prudent to leave him out the squad.

That's if the transfer rumour is true.

Entirely feasible that he was carrying a slight injury.

joemercersaces

Those that believed Willis were injured would probably also believe it if Fisher told them the cheque is in the post and that he won't come in their mouth.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think he was probably injured. Carrying a knock, but able to play with injections or whatever, but as he was going they thought it prudent to leave him out the squad.

That's if the transfer rumour is true.

Entirely feasible that he was carrying a slight injury.
Might have been looking into it too much, but tudgay in his post match interview when asked about the captaincy his words were that Willis wasn't involved today. No mention of injury.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'd ask again how did he get injured in the space of two days? I doubt they even trained

In his post match interview of the Peterborough match Willis was saying how he hoped he could score again next week. Not the words of someone who had picked up an injury and would be doubtful for the next match.

Nick

Administrator
I'd ask again how did he get injured in the space of two days? I doubt they even trained

In his post match interview of the Peterborough match Willis was saying how he hoped he could score again next week. Not the words of someone who had picked up an injury and would be doubtful for the next match.
I think it was said last week he was carrying a knock, I guess Clarke coming in was perfect.

skyblueheaven

Just to let you all know regarding the Bristol city Rumour, a well known poster on here mentioned that he had seen a photo of Jordan in Bristol etc etc.just to clarify Jordans younger brother plays American football for Great Britain and he is based in Bristol, so Jordan
And his family are quite frequently down there, does not mean hes signing for the Bristol city.
Regarding was he injured, I am quite reliably informed, he was carrying a slight strain and they did not want to get any worse.
As most on here, I asked the question, will he be off in this window, the reply I got back, no interest or bids at present, lets see what happens for the rest of the window.
I will keep you all informed if I here anything concrete.

idm1975

He said in the kids zone yesterday that he had a slight hamstring strain and he was not doing a marvin sordell, what that is worth i dont know but thats what he said.

Users who are viewing this thread