Transfer Rumour Willis To Bristol City? (1 Viewer)

trevelfarandwide

Troubling rumour from one of my Cov-based friends, who knows a guy who knows a guy etc...

Willis is off to Bristol City, apparently, just needs to pass the medical. No idea on the fee involved.

trevelfarandwide

He's injured isn't he ?
So the official line goes. No mention of the hamstring injury prior to now though, which I know is unusual, but the guy who told my friend the Bristol bid has been right before; about Maddison to Norwich and Vincelot to Bradford.

Nick

Administrator
So the official line goes. No mention of the hamstring injury prior to now though, which I know is unusual, but the guy who told my friend the Bristol bid has been right before; about Maddison to Norwich and Vincelot to Bradford.
It was mentioned he was injured last week.

trevelfarandwide

Like I said, it's a rumour, but it just feels true to me. Hopefully not, but Timmy will snatch anyone's hands off with a flimsy bid for a decent player of ours.

trevelfarandwide

He may be in the fans zone, but his heart's in Bristol...

...well, anyhoo, I didn't see any other threads about the rumour, so shut this puppy down if it's old news. Just hope another one of our decent players isn't being cashed in to line Joy's pockets.

Captain Dart

Hologram. He is in Bristol.
I see what you mean.
jwh21110.jpg

oucho

FWIW he's the only player still on our books who played for us when we were in the Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread