Wilson scores again (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Wilson has scored again to put bornmouth 1-0 up against Incester

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont think he will stay at bournmouth for long.
bloody walsall winning again as well

SlowerThanPlatt

Wasn't it between Wilson and Shaun Jeffers(?) to see who was getting released as a cost cutting measure when we got relegated?

Shaun Jeffers is now at Yeovil after moving around 5 clubs in the last 2 years.

Callum Wilson is now playing in the Premier League and is the top goalscorer in the league.

SlowerThanPlatt

Must be mental. About to be released by CCFC 3 years ago. Being talked about for England and leading the scoring charts in the Premier League 3 years later

simonregis

Didn't a Callum Wilson used to play for us?

I'm not one of those fans who build up managers and then criticise them when they fail but Callum Wilson has SP to thank for turning his career around.

Now what is that dyckhead TM doing about signings?

ccfc92

I'm not one of those fans who build up managers and then criticise them when they fail but Callum Wilson has SP to thank for turning his career around.

Or, did SP have no choice but to put his faith in him?

SP had the best strike force in league 1 with LC and CW, inherited though, not chosen.

Nick

Administrator

Funny, at the time SP had no choice and SISU had screwed him over because he had to play Wilson?

I hope he does get an England call up and go all of the way too!

BackRoomRummermill

Was there not a 20 long sheet thread about how Wilson should have been sold in the champ as he wont make it in the prem , I will add the OP to my ever growing idiot roll call list.

hill83

I'm pleased for him, Cov lad and that (Grendel bite time) but I couldn't give a fuck really. Why is this even a thread?

D

Deleted member 2477

If we get a sell on claus you can bet tm wont see a penny of it.

D

Deleted member 2477

Hill what would you rather us talk about ?
a saturday where we arnt playing. Callum is a cov lad whos doing well so cant see what your problem is or is it the fact you didnt start the post !

hill83

Hill what would you rather us talk about ?
a saturday where we arnt playing. Callum is a cov lad whos doing well so cant see what your problem is or is it the fact you didnt start the post !

You've got me. I'm absolutely devastated I didn't start the thread.

Sick Boy

Funny, at the time SP had no choice and SISU had screwed him over because he had to play Wilson?

I hope he does get an England call up and go all of the way too!

I seem to remember the usual suspects not being happy when Wilson was being touted as being in the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread