Woman's Death Penalty for Drug Smuggling (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

By all accounts she is a nasty piece of work anyway. Don't believe her and how many lives would she have ruined had she got away with it? She knew the risks she got caught end of

Skyblue4u

Don't know about drug stuff but what I read about her she was a bit of scum. Can't remember what was said but google it

LastGarrison

She has no previous is my understanding.

I've flew into Bali Airport and there is a big fuck off sign that clearly states something along the lines of "Drug smuggling is punishable by death".

Tough shit. If you want to smuggle drugs then be aware of the risks and if you're idiotic enough to do it to a country where they have the death penalty then expect to get it if you get caught!!!

All this clamour about her getting a squeeze because she is British is bollocks. She should abide by the laws and judicial system of that country. Same as these numptys who get pissed up and go round shagging in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Deserve everything they get.

When she was initially arrested I seem to remember her neigbours being happy cause she was a real asbo candidate on the quite upmarket street that she lived on.

Nick

Administrator

I've flew into Bali Airport and there is a big fuck off sign that clearly states something along the lines of "Drug smuggling is punishable by death".

Tough shit. If you want to smuggle drugs then be aware of the risks and if you're idiotic enough to do it to a country where they have the death penalty then expect to get it if you get caught!!!

All this clamour about her getting a squeeze because she is British is bollocks. She should abide by the laws and judicial system of that country. Same as these numptys who get pissed up and go round shagging in places like Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Deserve everything they get.

Exactly. Probably the same people who moan about people coming here and not abiding to our laws and speaking our language!

kg82

I've flew into Bali Airport and there is a big feck off sign that clearly states something along the lines of "Drug smuggling is punishable by death".

Couldn't agree more! Like Nick says, we want and expect it over here so why shouldn't those going abroad do the same.

Covstu

You do the crime, you do the time! err get shot! Appeal wont work, she needs to bite the bullet! :facepalm:

kg82

The only thing I'll ask is, why a 10 man firing squad?! Seems a little excessive!

LastGarrison

Think its something like only two rifles have bullets, the rest are blanks, it'll get commuted to life in prison anyway.

I've read Schapelle Corby's book (Aussie girl banged up for drug smuggling) and although I imagine it is far from easy my sympathy did wane a little when she talked about sitting in her cell listening to her fucking Ipod!!!! Think her sentence has been reduced and she is up for release in a few years.

Strange case that one and I'm still not sure whether she is guilty or not. :thinking about:

Think she made into Australia's FHM's Top 100 women as well!

I guess if they had ten live rounds being fired then it would be to increase the chances of a fatal shot being delivered. If there was just one being fired it may not for whatever reason be fatal and leave the Woman in extreme pain.

trick2

They have ten and as mentioned only two are live bullets. it us then not known by those shooting the guns who actually had the live ones. i do think if a crime is punishable by death then just use a leathal injection. unless its for a murderer or rapist.

LastGarrison

They have ten and as mentioned only two are live bullets. it us then not known by those shooting the guns who actually had the live ones. i do think if a crime is punishable by death then just use a leathal injection. unless its for a murderer or rapist.

And then they should be thrown into the Wheatsheaf with a Crewe ticket glued to their hand!!!

ccfctommy

I've read Schapelle Corby's book (Aussie girl banged up for drug smuggling) and although I imagine it is far from easy my sympathy did wane a little when she talked about sitting in her cell listening to her fucking Ipod!!!! Think her sentence has been reduced and she is up for release in a few years.

Strange case that one and I'm still not sure whether she is guilty or not. :thinking about:

Think she made into Australia's FHM's Top 100 women as well!

Have you seen the fake Shapelle Corby twitter? :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread