Women.....grrrrrr (1 Viewer)

stupot07

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

Just celebrated 31years of marriage. Many more ups than downs...missus has even been to Highfield rd/Ricoh at least once a season. So can't complain and very few Grrrrs from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Just celebrated 31years of marriage. Many more ups than downs...missus has even been to Highfield rd/Ricoh at least once a season. So can't complain and very few Grrrrs from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, well thanks a bunch for giving your portion to me. Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Otis

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

My missus surpassed herself this morning.

On 5 Live yesterday there was a piece about a world ending prophecy. Apparently someone somewhere had said the world was going to end yesterday.

So, this morning I said to my wife, 'Did you hear, they were saying on the radio that the world was going to end yesterday!'

And she replied ... 'And did it?'

:facepalm::facepalm:

stupot07

That's so funny!!

Sick Boy

My missus surpassed herself this morning.

On 5 Live yesterday there was a piece about a world ending prophecy. Apparently someone somewhere had said the world was going to end yesterday.

So, this morning I said to my wife, 'Did you hear, they were saying on the radio that the world was going to end yesterday!'

And she replied ... 'And did it?'

:facepalm::facepalm:

Perhaps her wit is a little too sharp for you

Malaka

I have women sussed. Never go home with a smile on your face, it is their duty and instinct to wipe it off your face. Go home miserable and they will leave you alone, trust me. I reckon that they have secret lessons at school that we don't know about that focus on fucking up your good day

Users who are viewing this thread