Wonder What Will Be In The Telegraph Today ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Normally the wesbite updates about 8am.

Covstu

I think the non action on the club website is more of a concern!! I know they are not the most proactive site in the world but normally there would be something on there!!

ccfcway

Dunno whats your on about, they have just announced that if you buy 20 tickets, you can get them at only £18 each...

:D

Nick

Administrator
The Mirror owns Cet so I guess it will be the Embargo story :(

Unless the club make a statement!

SkyBlueScottie

Bit of a non story to be honest, we are placed under an embargo, the smellygraph speculates this is because we have not paid our tax bills or creditors, however it then mentions all clubs who fail to file its accounts in time are automatically placed under this embargo, it then states it believe we owe money to creditors.... not quite the exclusive they were bragging about to be honest....

fellatio_Martinez

“Sisu have been committed to the funding of the club for nearly three-and-a-half years and there is no suggestion that this will not continue in the future.”

They make it sound like they've actaully been good for the club.

sky_blue_up_north

Tick tock tick tock is a bomb about to go off

TheRoyalScam

I think the non action on the club website is more of a concern!! I know they are not the most proactive site in the world but normally there would be something on there!!

Perhaps SISU haven't been paying the website - same thing happened when Pompey went into administration..............

Nick

Administrator
I would update it for them.

Well, I would just whack a massive banner on pointing to here :)

Users who are viewing this thread