Wor Chezza (1 Viewer)

Kuklinski

Tonight 9pm Channel 5. The Truth About Cheryl Cole.

She is a Geordie scrubber covered in tramp stamps who smokes like a trooper and cannot sing.

There, that's the truth, so how are they going to fill the other 59 minutes and 30 seconds of this hour long program?

rob9872

Geordie - can't argue
Singing ability - all about opinions, but mine is that there are plenty worse out there
Tramp/scrubber - I'd say that I don't know enough about her background, but appears like most plastic celebs, to be soemone who has made good from a less privileged start.
Would I - absolutely

Tabloid hype, some self courted publicity so she can't complain at the negative stuff. However, how people make assumptions one way or the other or even care much about someone they are never likely to meet, in such an either unpleasant or the reverse of over the top fanatic way is really quite odd - that goes for worshiping any celebs including footballers.

Kuklinski

I can't believe so many young girls look up to her, almost worship her as if she's some higher spirit. She is merely a tramp from the Newcastle back streets who has made it despite any known talent, not because she has talent. Very similar to Jordan, God only knows why young girls look up to these tarts?

Covstu

i think thats harsh, she is stunning looking, yes the accent is annoying but she was part of a manufactured girl group unlike Jordan who just gets her tits out and get married every other year. I have more respect for Cheryl than Jordan.

What have you got against her Kuklinski???

I'm in with Kuklinski. Can't sing, and her only skill seems to be fad dieting. I respect the man who's taking a 10% of her earnings for creating her image as he really has turned a scrubber into a money printing machine :guitar2:

Kuklinski

What have you got against her Kuklinski???

I take a dislike to people who are nothing like the image they portray. Young girls are looking up to a myth, not reality.

As has also been mentioned, the time she beat up the toilet cleaner with allegations of racism also thrown in.

Worse still is the sickening way she is constantly referred to as "The Nations Sweetheart". Are they taking the piss? Can you imagine what the rest of the world must think if she is what we are classing as our best representative?

I also detest hypocrites. She went on record as saying if a man ever cheated on her she'd get rid of him no matter what. Then when Cole cheated on her, we had months of teary eyed interviews about "Cheryl's heartache" "Cheryls Pain", then once people tired of it all, she forgave him and took him back. To compound it further still, she made another statement saying "I took my wedding vows seriously", does that mean a married person who has been cheated but won't accept it hasn't took their vows seriously?

Finally, whether I like it or not there are thousands of young girls who look up to her, and I think she is setting an awful example by allowing Cole to treat her the way he does, and then continually going back for more. It happened again recently when she made a public show if unity, only for it to come out he was blagging 5 other birds before and after. These girls will see how Cheryl has allowed him to treat her and think it's okay, because if their heroine puts up with it, then they will too.

Detest the girl.

Last edited:
Here's another little blip on her immaculate image:-

Anti debt campaigners have blasted Cheryl Cole, after she admitted that she borrowed money from a loanshark to fund her path to fame.
The X Factor judge told Stylist magazine that she borrowed money from a man who visited the houses in her area, so that she could buy clothes and makeup for her Pop Stars audition. She said:

“I got a temporary loan from the guy that comes round your house, to get myself something – some hairspray, make-up and an outfit.”
“It was the latest thing from River Island. It was the top everyone wanted.”
Nathan Alleyne, from the free National Debtline, has hit out at the star, now worth £10 million. He told The Daily Mail:
“Unfortunately, unlike in Cheryl’s case, there are thousands of people who don’t get the dream lifestyle afterwards and pay the price.”
Mum-of-two Deborah Martin told the newspaper: “It’s all very well Cheryl mentioning she took out a loan but what about the impact on those who look up to her?
“One of my girls said to me, `Mum, can I get a loan to get some new clothes?’ and I had to tell her she doesn’t want to get into those kinds of bad habits.”http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/anti-debt-campaigners-turn-on-cheryl-cole/

Found this on another forum as well. Very good ebservational piece:-

GBH Convict Check
Alleged racist Check
Fake teeth, fake hair, fake style Check
Alleged sham marriage Check
No talent, yet is picked to judge a talent contest. Check
Tells OK whenever she takes a dump. Check

dutchman

I heard it was a cleaner who she racially abused, oh well... :eek:

Ah yes, she was known as Cheryl Tweedy at the time. Had me confused.

_39474656_tweedyguilty_pa_203.jpg
_39474666_tweedyvictim203.jpg

Last edited:

Kuklinski

Here's another little blip on her immaculate image:-

Anti debt campaigners have blasted Cheryl Cole, after she admitted that she borrowed money from a loanshark to fund her path to fame.

I won't knock the loan shark, he helped her to make it. Plus I've done some loan sharking myself over the years, and made a nice living from it. I usually charge 6%, but it goes down to 5% once a person borrows 3grand or more.

What kind of a fucking country let's ther children grow up aspiring to be like this woman ? I get so wound up when I see her. Let's plaster her over everything, give her a stupid nickname and make the teenagers think she's great.

I'm glad i'm not alone in being pissed off at what we're feeding future generations.

Kuklinski, you sound more reasonable than a bank! Although, they wouldn't crush your head in a slamming car door so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose :)

rob9872

It is , but I imagine we are talking short-term for a week or a month not a 5% or 6% apr

Kuklinski

Kuklinski, you sound more reasonable than a bank! Although, they wouldn't crush your head in a slamming car door so it's swings and roundabouts I suppose :)

It depends if you realise how it works? One guy borrowed 2 grand @ 6%. this meant that he had to pay £120p/w before any even came off the bill. He eventually paid back £14,500. At one point I had over £1500 a week coming in on interest alone from various loans.

rob9872

I know people have to make a living but that is scandalous. Taking advantage of the desperate and the vunerable like that should be banned. I hope I'm never in a position to require such services, but I would also hope I'm morally sound enough to never do something like that to someone else. As bad and and more painful imo than theft.

Nah, bang on business that. We all get screwed over by bigger fish, it's nice to know one who has benefitted and has a sense of humour!

Kuklinski

Rob, Most who borrow are not quite legitimate characters themselves, so they can't go to a bank for funding, this is where I come in. The people who borrow know the score from the outset, so there can be no complaints. As an example, the guy who borrowed £2000 @ 6% who eventually paid back £14,5000. He made the best part of £5000 every month as a result of my original loan, he could have paid me back any time he wanted, but he was also a gambler, so he preferred to pay the juice, and do the rest each month gambling. He was happy, so was I.

Some have borrowed to fund things that eventually result in them making a big profit on whatever it is they get up to. I merely help see them through until their payday. Everyone's a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread