Worst girlie movie you've ever had to sit through? (1 Viewer)

dutchman

The worst I've ever managed to sit all the way through was Mamma Mia! If you've ever seen French & Saunders' Comic Relief version, that's exactly how the movie sounded to me.

I only managed about 20 mins of Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. When it got to the part where the Greek boy confessed he "wasn't really a poor fisherman but at university studying to be a doctor" I threw up.

Gaz

I'm being made to watch black swan with the mrs and it's CRAP !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bridget bleedin' Jones Diary! Hated it!

gouldberg

Miss Congeniality. She's my ex for various reasons, but that definitely helped me make my decision!

JulianDarbyFTW

Don't really know if it would be classed as a girly film in the strictest sense of the phrase, but Titanic was so bad I stuck my walkman on in the cinema and listened to City maul Bolton 5-1. My ex was extremely unimpressed.

ashbyjan

Without a shadow of a doubt Sex and the City 2 - not even any decent loking women to divert attention away from the dire story, script, acting etc

skybluejelly

about 20 years ago went to cinema with best mate only thing neither of us had not seen was sleepless in seattle ...i swear the 50 women in there all at once thought gay..when we walked in together:)

I took my younger sister to see "Spice Girls The Movie" , i've never been the same since.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"Debbie Does Dallas" - ..........Ah........ hang on...... Girly movie you say?

Il Pirata

Don't really know if it would be classed as a girly film in the strictest sense of the phrase, but Titanic was so bad I stuck my walkman on in the cinema and listened to City maul Bolton 5-1. My ex was extremely unimpressed.
x2, went with a girlfriend as a youth and it was a complete waste of existence. So was the film.

king_slink1

I'm quite lucky, the mrs loves stuff like Transformers, Die Hard, Bourne etc...

But for me, Footloose. Was just BORING. Though I loved Rocky Horror, shamefully.

bamalamafizzfazz

I have a story...
When I was at Uni the blokes in my house all had exams the following morning and I had just done a major exam that morning. The girls in the house offered to cook dinner and get a film as they had hardly seen me for a week as I was burried in books.
Dinner was lovely but the film they chose was 'The Notebook'. Truly brutal! The worst part was that I didn't want to hurt my friends' feelings so sat through the whole thing while they cried through about 75% of the film.
For any men on here who have seen this I hope you share my pain, a part of my masculinity has been absent ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread