Would you go amd watch a Premier team and who would it be (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

My Brother in Law is an Everton fan and is getting me tickets for the Everton Wigan game.
Also wouldnt mind watching spurs play

Ernie Machin

Living in Manchester, I often get given tickets to see Citeh and United. I've gone a few times (only if Cov aren't playing), standard of football is ridiculous in comparison. Would still rather be at the Ricoh, though. (mug)

Most of my mates here in Manc are reds, really sound lads mostly. They've got a load of good songs too.

Marty

I dont think i would, i have no affliation with any other club, If i had to pick, i would watch probaly Spurs v Arsenal, they usually have decent games.

Kuklinski

I paid £160 for the missus and I to watch Arsenal Vs Liverpool towards the end of last season at the Emirates. Total different standard of football. It ended 1-1 with two late penalties but Arsenal were twice the team Liverpool were.

rob9872

Would love to go to the Arsenal, perhaps when we get back to the PL. Been to Villa many times to take the Mrs and the inlaws and also on the local ManUtd supporters coach to see Cov back in the day but also non Cov games. In the days before my daughter was born sometimes we picked some lower league neutral games to watch rather than travel to places like Palace if Cov were away there which is always a pain (saw a craker between Luton and Rushden&Diamonds). These days only do a few away games per season as I have to give some family time.

Users who are viewing this thread