would you rather have this guy? (1 Viewer)

cstring82

with more attractive options, ie swansea and now reportedly liverpool and everton, we wouldn't have a chance of him coming here unfortunately. Looks like ireland and n.ireland still have a few cheap gems though to find.

If he costs £100k and there is only Liverpool in for him, maybe we can still get him... Oh no, there are those two sticking points there. We spent more on Cody, he hasn't cut it yet, hindsight is a wonderful thing... I think Cody may come (relatively) good, given a run of games. Maybe even playing with the freedom of being relegated as the season nears an end or from being a focal point of our attack if Juke goes in Jan, who knows. I do know one thing... we'd better get behind him and hope he reproduces some of the form he showed for the Gills, as Juke will be off sooner rather than later and Cody is our only future option up front from the current playing staff. And we wouldn't have kept Turner regardless of the saving of £300k. SISU, remember..?!

Sky Blue M

So have you seen him play?? or are you just basing it on the fact that a few decent teams want to sign him that he is automatically better than Macdonald and would have saved our season?

WillieStanley

Hi guys.

I've been reading Huckerby's autobiography of late, and he talks of all the extra training him and Dion used to do. I'd love to think that if that was an ethos used by Thorn with Cody and Juke, they'd forge a mega partnership. I can't see it happening, though as football... Or specifically footballers have changed so much since then. Wouldn't it be great, though.

skybluegod

So have you seen him play?? or are you just basing it on the fact that a few decent teams want to sign him that he is automatically better than Macdonald and would have saved our season?

did i say any off that no will he save our season no one player cant do that it take's a team effort i said would you rather have him and i pointed out the good things if we had thought about him.

skybluegod

have you seen steven gerrard play have you seen wayne rooney play have you see messi play no probably not apart from on tv i've seen him play on videos

Last edited:

skybluegod

But how do you know what good things he does if you havent seen him play?? Anyone can look good on youtube

wayne rooney looked good before he went to the world cup look what happened there, and this guy's continually good not just 1 good game 20 bad game's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread