WUMS and Idiots (1 Viewer)

This forum is becoming over run with WUMs and people whose sole purpose in life is to cause arguments. Unfortunately this forum is going downhill in a big way, can Nick save it in time to keep the old faithful around here?

Coventry La La La

If they ruin your SBT experience add them to your ignore list simples. :)

Simples__65907.jpeg

Coventry La La La

What a friendly and welcoming board this is!

Juice Terry & Sick Boy are characters from a book, how is it causing arguments? Just because I challenged your offensive post last time don't take it personally.

Shouldn't you be doing some work on the college computer your on in Leicester? :thinking about:

What a friendly and welcoming board this is!

Juice Terry & Sick Boy are characters from a book, how is it causing arguments? Just because I challenged your offensive post last time don't take it personally.

And there we have it everyone, Sick Boy and Juice Terry are WUMS from Leicester.

LastGarrison

This forum is becoming over run with WUMs and people whose sole purpose in life is to cause arguments. Unfortunately this forum is going downhill in a big way, can Nick save it in time to keep the old faithful around here?

You're such a snivelling little girl.

CUS Wyken

If that was the case then surely forums wouldn't need moderators?

But you might disagree with one post whereas others might find it funny etc... there’s a balance eh.

Just because a moderator don’t find one’s post amusing doesn’t mean other posters don’t think it passes the day.

I agree, but a WUM does not help anyone. By definition they are here to wind people up.

With regards freedom of speech, that doesn't exist in the UK anymore.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
'nil carborundum illegitimi' mate :D

Ah but they do OSB, when you want to come on here with a group of likeminded people, you really don't want the place to be full of WUMs.

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
He is right though, i can not remember the last post on here that didn't descend into arguments/name calling and the like. That "new idiot" appears on all of them and states random idiotic attention seeking crap. nothing opionated about it.

I'd just love it to get back to how it used to be. I stopped using another Sky Blues Forum (not GMK) because it was full of WUMs. This place is beginning to head the same way.

WillieStanley

Its not enjoyable to have trolls and WUMs. I'd have thought at a time like this, they'd know better.

At least one of CET forum infamy appears to be behaving himself. And it hasn't spiraled into the chaos experienced on said forum.

It is annoying though!

Nick

Administrator
Nobody is reporting posts? If you see a WUM or a spammer then report the post so that it is dealt with instead of just whinging about it. I can set websites up but I can't read minds.

If something offends somebody then if they don't report it how am i meant to know?

Covstu

i dont think i have seen many, the telegraph website was getting that way and would be a shame if all followed suit. You are not going to stop idiots posting, free speech and all that!

Nobody is reporting posts? If you see a WUM or a spammer then report the post so that it is dealt with instead of just whinging about it. I can set websites up but I can't read minds.

If something offends somebody then if they don't report it how am i meant to know?

Nick If we see pointless but not offensive posts would you like us to report it with the comment WUM?

Users who are viewing this thread