Match Thread Wycombe v Coventry Match Thread - Wednesday 9th Nov (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

Is that Full Time?

Bugsy

Didn't Nick say earlier that we've got Crawley at home?

Sent from my iPad using
Tapatalk

Nah heard that the draws tomorrow but definitely got a home tie.....PUSB

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Imagine if someone would have come on here before the game and said we would win 4-2 with goals from Bigi, Thomas and two from Tintin after being 2 down... They would have got fucking destroyed!

Rich

I'm surprised that we just won a game 4-2 after being 2-0 down at 55minutes and the match thread only has 7 pages.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Difficult game tonight

Put under a lot of pressure

Young boys learnt a lot tonight

Showed great character

Believed in themselves

Took a few risks

Few players made the difference

Pleased for the team

Haynes is a talented footballer

Up to him to decide if he wants to be a footballer

He has the talent

Every game taken seperatly

Grasped more of the game as it went on

First time seen Jones play as the player I believe he was

Made all the right decisions

Still not 19

All players competed. All still learning

Enjoyable night

Everyone giving it their best shot

Will get set backs but must keep going

Let's see if can keep improving younger boys

Haven't explored Joe Cole as an option

skyblueelephant76

I have been all night! On the net it mentions a draw tomorrow AM at 10.30am though so I'm beginning to doubt you :D

It's a draw:

The round of 32 pairings are determined by means of a draw whereby the winner of a group will be drawn at home and will play a runner up of a group from the same region (but not from the same group).

They also said on the radio that we could play Reading.

Nick

Administrator
Time to watch the missing now, so no internet.

I don't mean Wycombe's defence in the 2nd half.

I've never been so happy ripping the piss out of a league 2 reserves because we beat them!

steveo1987

Dire 1st half really poor.3 subs at HT changed the game with four very good goals.Jones played well and made a big impact.Mcbean was terrible and looked woefully out of shape.Nowhere near fit and looks like a Sunday pub footballer.

georgehudson

Earlier on this season after RH scored @ home, I posted that he may have the attributes of a striker,
I subsequently got dogs abuse, I still stick by that opinion.
MV spoke honestly, & thanks to sw88 for his precis of the interview, & well done Sky Blues, Scunny will be a big test.
PUSB

Skyblueweeman

Haven't explored Joe Cole as an option

I didn't realise he was an option. As much as I loved it when he signed, it didn't really work out and the balance of the team was disrupted. Unless he'd come in as a bench player and helped coach the youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgehudson

I reckon McBean will make huge strides, he's, imho, a raw talent, I think he's one of those players who instinctively knows where the net is.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Time to watch the missing now, so no internet.

I don't mean Wycombe's defence in the 2nd half.

I've never been so happy ripping the piss out of a league 2 reserves because we beat them!

Only just got round to watching the first episode on the way home from the game. Looks a great drama series if the first episodes anything to go by!

steveo1987

I reckon McBean will make huge strides, he's, imho, a raw talent, I think he's one of those players who instinctively knows where the net is.

He needs to get seriously fit as he was no threat tonight and was blowing out of his arse most of the second half.

Nick

Administrator
Fitness isn't the issue, it's something that can be worked on, he's just not very good.
I can just about take the rcc stuff, and the made up kung fu stuff. Wash your mouth out with that sort of comment though!

Users who are viewing this thread