X Factor (1 Viewer)

Vixen

It's back on Saturday! :D

Can't wait to see the divs making fools of themselves, it's the best bit.

You just know when they start to play soft music and interview them about their life you know they are going to be crap.

Vixen

Simon and Louis - ok as judges, Simon is funny with his put downs, he might be arrogant but he knows his stuff about the music industry same with Louis.

But what is Dannii still doing there? I didn't even think she was successful in music really? Can anyone name her hits? How can she be a judge on a music talent contest?

pagey89

Simon and Louis - ok as judges, Simon is funny with his put downs, he might be arrogant but he knows his stuff about the music industry same with Louis.

But what is Dannii still doing there? I didn't even think she was successful in music really? Can anyone name her hits? How can she be a judge on a music talent contest?

i think she done ok last year she did have the eventual winner also but he was a bit of a dick

Jodiebuck37

i love programmes like x-factor, simpy for the auditions!! theyre so funny i cant wait to watch it!!!

Vixen

Aww why didn't they let that Nick guy through for another chance?

Ok so he might not win but they put some right divs through anyway like 60 year olds who they know have got no chance of winning. I am not saying because you are 60 you don't have a good voice (in case I'm sued for being ageist :D) but come on they do put stupid ones through.

That was evil :evil:

Bunnykins

Aw I felt so sorry For Nick. They Gave Those satin Dolls another Chance. Simon Only Put them Through becouse The Begged.

What about The 'Jingle Woman' :D:D pmsl :D:D

Bluegirl

I didnt think he was that good either.
To still be doing the workies clubs after this long says it all tbh.
It was brilliant last night...I love Rachel.....I dont usually go a bundle on sob stories but she really does deserve to do well (what a voice) and what an inspiration to other people in similar situations.
Loved the girl from Bridgend too - she will go far I think.
BG

im-confused

MY brother auditioned for the Xfactor. He had to go to Aston Vermin's ground. He was so nervous he lost his voice that morning and couldn't audition propperly =[

Jodiebuck37

what was with the 2 brothers?!? haha, so funny...
love the girl from bridgend too... she was rele good

pagey89

the brothers were madmen, thought the lads that were in the boy band that sang a Boys 2 men song were good and what about the 26 year old that had the 5 kids that done Amy Winehouse.

Deanoaka

Had to laugh at the brothers. "He's a cross between Usher and on his day, Rick Astley"

LOL

He got RickRolled by Simon!

G

Gregsy!!

Simon lets the fit birds through regardless if they can sing or not!! :D:D:D.....it is funny though!!

Bunnykins

I Do know what you mean. Sometimes he comes across as abit pervy.

Remember him with the All Girl band last year, I can't remember who they were called.

pagey89

anyone see it on saturday there was a kid from derry Eoghan Quigg you called him, He sang tears in Heaven he was amazing.

Bunnykins

Oh, Forgot to say The Judges Arguing The Should Realise it's about The Contestants. They Discuss which Judge will win More Then The Discuss The Singers.

Oggy

For Danni read Cheryl. She can't sing, her lack of singing ability is covered up by her being part of a band. She even admitted this herself recently. Danni & Cheryl are there as eye-candy only, nothing to do with their abilities as pop producers.

At least they have gotten rid of that ghastly Osbourne woman, I can't stand her. She is an evil witch with a poison tongue.

Nick

Administrator
It is all one big setup anyway.

That smack head woman is still in even though all she did was forget her lines.

Should have put them on the bottle of methadone or on the wall of the social services building.

skyblueprincess

It is all one big setup anyway.

That smack head woman is still in even though all she did was forget her lines.

Should have put them on the bottle of methadone or on the wall of the social services building.

thats a bit harsh nick!!!!!

Oggy

Thats the thing now with x-factor, they all have a sob story and it has ruined it. I want them to be judged on their singing ability, not how much tragedy they have had in their lives.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread