Xbox Event (1 Viewer)

Tad

Microsoft are set to announce their next console in a press event at 6pm today. The whole thing can be watched via your 360 or online from sites like IGN, gametrailers and so on.

jon92

Should be good still won't be out til November tho. Yesterday playstation released a video with a blurry image of the next playstation

Nick

Administrator
Haven't looked at it all but really not bothered about Netflix and waving to the Xbox, I just want good games! All of this voice navigation is good for about 10 minutes then the novelty wears off, a bit like Siri on the iPhone.

Tad

They said at the start that the games will be there at E3. Hope so, gamers seem pretty miffed at MS at the moment. That whole conference was aimed at the waggle crap gang that followed the Wii.

In terms of power, PS4 is better. At this point though, I don't really think it matters. We're at a pretty good level with graphics and such.

It does look like a bloody VCR though...

R

RB1992

What does everyone reckon the price will be? Apparently there's only going to be 15 titles this side of the year for it. Probably going to wait until FIFA 15 before getting one personally

Tad

It's available to pre-order for £399.99 at the moment.

I think that's a guess by them. You can already pre-order the PS4 too and no price has been announced still...

Fife should be out on launch I think. These sports, racers etc are usually out from day one...

Skyblueloyal

I will be getting the xbox one as Microsoft have said it will have a 300,000 sever bank ......No more lag on Call Of Duty :D

Tad

Gamers are going crazy on the internet as the event didn't show many games. To be fair to microsoft though, they said before hand the event was about the xbox one and what it can do. They also said that E3 in a few weeks will be all about games.

It's far too early to judge this console or the PS4. We hardly know anything about them really. This E3 will be huge. It really is going to be a battle between Sony and Microsoft.

Users who are viewing this thread