Xbox one or PS4??? (1 Viewer)

Marty

Xbox One with a 1TB hard drive announced today.

New Tomb Raider is an Xbox one exclusive.

Marty

Took the plunge and ordered an Xbox One console. Went for the Sunset Overdrive Bundle.

2615697-1385020595-white-xbox-one.jpg

Marty

It looks fantastic, but until you play it, you don't really know. I wasn't planning on getting an Xbox One this early, but the PS4 has nothing worth playing.

jon92

I had the Xbox one since launch and still not used to the menus yet, preferred the old layout was easy to navigate

Marty

I remember something announced for the PS4 a little while ago about streaming. It's not a feature that interests me so I took little notice.

Covstu

sad but both have not shown even a glimmer of what they are capable off yet. I dont play my PS4 as much as i played my XB360, nothing has really gripped me to continue playing.

Nick

Administrator
sad but both have not shown even a glimmer of what they are capable off yet. I dont play my PS4 as much as i played my XB360, nothing has really gripped me to continue playing.

That's why I haven't invested yet!

Covstu

Dont blame you, i couldnt help myself at the time. I think FIFA 15 will probably change that situation however!!

stupot07

Gaming PC anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

cornoccfc

Had to jump to Xbox One (well as of tomorrow) as FIFA 15 on 360 won't have clubs!

jon92

Anyone else having problems with Xbox one? Last 2 days says no one online and can't accept game invites or party invites?

Evo1883

As of around 2-3 weeks ago the sales numbers show ps4 has sold 10 million units and xbox one 5 million .
that being said i still think they need to work on PSN , its far too unreliable as opposed to xboxlive imo .
and im rather bored of my ps4 , the games are bang average and im now looking for reasons to play it

ajsccfc

PSN apparently goes down quite a lot, not helped by their scheduled maintenance being the worst time for the Western Europe market. I don't play online enough for it to be a huge pain that I've noticed, but NBA 2K relies on a connection at almost all times (blurgh) so if it affects me it'll be with that.

Skyblueloyal

Had a big problem even getting on XBL to play Cod or Battlefield or any other game

Covstu

i always struggle to get on PSN but i think this is down to a weak signal in my back room. Do you know if you can get a signal boost for it??

Marty

PSN apparently goes down quite a lot, not helped by their scheduled maintenance being the worst time for the Western Europe market. I don't play online enough for it to be a huge pain that I've noticed, but NBA 2K relies on a connection at almost all times (blurgh) so if it affects me it'll be with that.

Never had a problem with the PSN. People always whinge about it, but I've never encountered the problems a lot seem to have. I couldn't connect PS4 launch day though, but that's to be expected.

ajsccfc

I've not noticed much myself either, and that's with 2K relying on the connection in the last week or so too. No SimCity blunders yet! (still hurts)

Evo1883

Just to let anybody know that doesnt already , Playstation update 2.0 lands today . Mp3 support , share play (play games your friends have and you dont for an hour free) theme support (change background theme) and share directly to youtube to name a few

ajsccfc

Some people having server problems getting on to PSN after installing, so I might leave it a bit before updating. The mp3 thing is a Godsend for Pure Pool though.

Nick

Administrator
Took the plunge and bought a PS4. It has gone off to Santa though so not playing on it yet.

stupot07

Really considering getting an xbox one. Argos doing a good deal xbox one fifa 15, forza horizon 2 and the evil within £359 and you get a £10 argos voucher so £349.

Is it worth it or should I hold on for a better deal after Xmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Seaside-Skyblue

Really considering getting an xbox one. Argos doing a good deal xbox one fifa 15, forza horizon 2 and the evil within £359 and you get a £10 argos voucher so £349.

Depends how desperate you are for it. There's some really good games coming out this and next month which you might get in the bundle and chances are there will be even better deals in Jan.

Covstu

Thats a decent deal but after the christmas rush it will probably drop a little more, asky Marty he seems to be on the ball with all things console!

Marty

That deal is alright. I'd wait personally. Australia have been given a price cut + bundles with 5 games.

couple of weeks ago. Tesco had alien isolation, the evil within and fifa 15 for £319.99.

expect prices to be pritty stable now until after Christmas.

stupot07

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to hold off until after Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread