Xbox one or PS4??? (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

I have the one and only ever own fifa but my 6 year old has a PS3 and I'm tempted to get him the ps4 for Xmas,
just got into that ultimate team on FIFA after years and it's a bit addictive, was just wondering as some of you will no more than me about fut, is there a way I can cheat?

Nick

Administrator
Tesco have the double up boost on clubcard points on consoles, they are usually about the cheapest on gaming stuff too :)

skybluedan

Tesco have the double up boost on clubcard points on consoles, they are usually about the cheapest on gaming stuff too :)
Your a computer wizard Nick any way I can get the best players by cheating somehow (without paying or playing it loads)

Marty

Really considering getting an xbox one. Argos doing a good deal xbox one fifa 15, forza horizon 2 and the evil within £359 and you get a £10 argos voucher so £349.

Is it worth it or should I hold on for a better deal after Xmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Decent deal at Game.

Xbox One, Halo Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty: Advance Warfare, Forza 5 GOTY Edition, + one of the following games (Titanfall, Amazing Spiderman, Transformers, COD Ghosts or Lego super heroes). £359.99

In store deal only.

stupot07

Decent deal at Game.

Xbox One, Halo Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty: Advance Warfare, Forza 5 GOTY Edition, + one of the following games (Titanfall, Amazing Spiderman, Transformers, COD Ghosts or Lego super heroes). £359.99

In store deal only.

Thanks Marty, sounds a great deal - xbox one + 4 games. out of interest which extra game would you recommend? I've got ghosts on my xbox 360. Will have to ask the boss what she thinks.

Marty

Depends what you're interested in.

Titanfall £12
Amazing spiderman £18
Transformers £16
COD: Ghosts £9
Lego £16

These are CEX trade in prices, for example if you don't want any of those games, get the highest valved at CEX (amazing spiderman), they will provide you with a receipt, you then take this back to Game, ask them to price match CEX, they will ask you to provide proof of their price (the receipt). Game will match CEX and give you £1 on top. taking it upto £19. Which you then trade for a game you do want.

stupot07

Are they unopened trade in prices? I've never traded a game before. Just tend to keep them in case I want to play them. Would be handy though, would then be able to get £15 for virtually half price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

cornoccfc

LEGO games hold their value, so I'd pick that, you can play and still get a decent return on it.

Trade in prices don't change sealed or unsealed.

Marty

trade in are considered used. so, light scratches, dog eared instruction manuals, etc etc, If they are really damaged, they may knock off a little to be able to put right the damage. Disc resurfacing is charged at about £2, new boxes £1 etc.

If you still have it sealed, I would suggest that you take it to them and say it's an unwanted present, but you didn't receive the receipt with it. The majority of the time they take your word for it, and are happy to swap it, they won't give a refund though. If you go down this route, I would suggest that Titanfall would probably give the best return. Have a look in store for which is the best to go for though, don't rely on their website as they have different prices instore to online.

kdrinkell

I got the one with fifa for 300 only cos mates have it otherwise the ps4 would have been bought

jon92

Gta 5 was sent out yesterday for Xbox one should be here Monday. Never got it for the 360 thought may aswell wait.

Marty

I got it for the 360 but I have bought it again for the PS4. Enjoyed the story, one of my favourites of the series. I have Far Cry 4 coming too. :p

Marty

Not really a FPS fan, don't mind the odd game here and there but I don't have the time to reach an acceptable level of skill, I'm just cannon fodder for the young lads.

Far Cry is Assassins Creed but set in a jungle/small island environment. The basics of the game are the same.

Nick

Administrator
Not really a FPS fan, don't mind the odd game here and there but I don't have the time to reach an acceptable level of skill, I'm just cannon fodder for the young lads.

Far Cry is Assassins Creed but set in a jungle/small island environment. The basics of the game are the same.

Love AC, is Far Cry worth getting?

ajsccfc

It's the same game largely, but they've enhanced it cosmetically and added a few things like side missions, vehicles, radio content and the main change is that you can play it all in first person.

Marty

Love AC, is Far Cry worth getting?

Yeah. Its a good game. There are some subtle differences. Farcry uses a first person veiw and has fps elements to it. But things like opening the map up are done by securing outposts excatly like the towers on AC. Its easy enough to pick up and play.

maybe worth picking up farcry 3 on the he ps3. Should be able to get it for next to nothing.

Marty

PS3 is a great console with plenty of games to play. I wouldn't have packed it away just yet.

Marty

Shame, my games have just turned up but won't have time to play them before work. :(

jon92

Anyone know how to play like co op missions on gta 5 with your mates? On the old one could find loads of different games to play.

When going online on this one with your mate can only see races and the odd mission pop up by text

Covstu

Go to simply games, great deals on for today only! Just picked up far cry 4 and dragon age for £36 each on the PS4!!

dutchman

"Xbox One is finally beating PS4"

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s.../xbox-one-is-finally-beating-ps4-9921688.html

The Xbox One has finally sold more than the PlaySation 4 in a month, as it became the most popular console in the UK and the US in November.

Microsoft has been aggressively discounting and marketing the console, and bundling it with a range of games and other products, in an attempt to win gamers round from the PS4, which has beaten the Xbox One on sales in almost every month since they were released.

It also dropped the mandatory Kinect, which helped discount the version of the console without it and got rid of the accessory that many gamers said had put them off Microsoft’s console.

The tactic seems to have paid off in November, as Xbox said that it had sold 1.2 million consoles last month.

The exact number of sales of PlayStations is unknown, so it’s unclear whether Xbox won in November by a lot or a little. But it’s the first month bar one that it’s beaten Sony — and Microsoft will hope that it can keep the momentum as the Christmas rush approaches.

Marty

lol, Nice bit of spin there. Still only 8 million-ish sales behind the PS4. :whistle:

Covstu

i actually opted for an xboxone initially but they fucked me around and wouldnt change the address when i pre ordered. I had to cancel the order then re-issue but it was then sold out! I revolted to a PS4 after that.

torchomatic

Happy Christmas all.

My lad has been on his PS4 since about 7.30 this morning! Got a great deal at Tesco, it was £289 on Black Friday and I had double boost tokens worth 90 so only aid £200 for it. Go the PSTV at the same time so we can shove him in the kitchen to play on it too!

Users who are viewing this thread