Yakubu (1 Viewer)

PVA

Couldn't be bothered to get off the bench to do a warmup of any kind. No wonder he got injured it was inevitable.

Absolute waste of space just here for the money.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Couldn't be bothered to get off the bench to do a warmup of any kind. No wonder he got injured it was inevitable.

It's OK he's on a play and pay contract isn't he ?
Oh no this is CCFC . :facepalm:

jordan210

I noticed this at Wimbledon, no players really warmed up during the match. Just sat on the bench not paying attention. Slade did not tell anyone to start warming up.

It's like most of them know they won't get a game so why bother.

All very odd for "Professional athletes"

ecky

Hamstrung apparently that's him finished

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

When the manager stands there looking like the 2nd team manager of the dog and duck, I'm shocked the subs come out the changing room.
Yeah a right scruffy Bastard , I would never trust a man in a professional job who couldn't be bothered to have a shave . :emoji_nerd: And Tim Fisher he's another one who doesn't shave !

Last edited:

KG7

Yeah a right scruffy Bastard , I would never trust a man in a professional job who couldn't be bothered to have a shave . :emoji_nerd: And Tim Fisher he's another one who doesn't shave !

Thats an odd thing to say. Why would a beard have any bearing on their ability to do a job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Thing is on paper it's sounded great signing the yak, but I'm sure everyone in the stadium the last 2 weeks can clearly see he is over weight and not fit enough to play football. Slade must be blind, desperate or both when he signed him and what's worse it's not like he signed him on a wim, he was on trial for over a week.

CJ_covblaze

1. If he was injured when and how did the injury occur?
2. Why did he stay on if he was? Surely if he's injured he's better off leaving the field to prevent further damage. Not like he was helping with our play. He actually moved away from the ball on a number of occasions.
3. If he was injured what were the sudden bursts of "pace" all about? He seemed to do it a few times for 2 or 3 steps.
4. He didn't really move any more or less at the end of the game than what he did when he came on.
5. Why didn't he properly warm up? He didn't at Wimbledon too. Can't remember him doing one last Saturday either.

This was the last few mins of the game. When we were in their box he was genuinely the closest player on the pitch to Burge!

skybluebeduff

2. Why did he stay on if he was? Surely if he's injured he's better off leaving the field to prevent further damage. Not like he was helping with our play. He actually moved away from the ball on a number of occasions.
3. If he was injured what were the sudden bursts of "pace" all about? He seemed to do it a few times for 2 or 3 steps.
4. He didn't really move any more or less at the end of the game than what he did when he came on.
5. Why didn't he properly warm up? He didn't at Wimbledon too. Can't remember him doing one last Saturday either.

This was the last few mins of the game. When we were in their box he was genuinely the closest player on the pitch to Burge!

Fucking disgraceful, I'm glad this will go viral.

Great_Expectations

That video is an absolute disgrace.

Fair play to Huckerby - he's an ex player who genuinely seems to have an affinity for the club, it's good to see.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

armour-lard-1-lb-pack-of-24_1186650.jpg

Sky Blue 1987

Well done CJ for sharing this video, I hope this is seen by millions of people! What an absolute disgrace, I could barely believe my eyes watching that, strolling around with absolutely no interest and players running around and past him left right and centre.
Is it George Thomas who has a go at him near the end of the video? For a young lad to be having to do that to an apparent seasoned pro in the past after we are told that yakubu has helped the youngsters and raises morale etc just shows the shambolic state of our club!
Surely after a week to two weeks of being with the club someone would have seen he shouldn't be on a football pitch at all?!

hill83

So was he injured or not before I join the witch hunt bandwagon.

If he was injured this is pathetic. If he wasn't, well, get rid.

KG7

He was clearly injured and tried to come off but Slade screamed at him to stay on. Have to question your motivation for trying to vilify a player who has played less than three halves of football for us...what is the point of that video? To gain some social media kudos for yourself? Certainly not going to do any good to CCFC or Yakubu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Well done CJ for sharing this video, I hope this is seen by millions of people! What an absolute disgrace, I could barely believe my eyes watching that, strolling around with absolutely no interest and players running around and past him left right and centre.
Is it George Thomas who has a go at him near the end of the video? For a young lad to be having to do that to an apparent seasoned pro in the past after we are told that yakubu has helped the youngsters and raises morale etc just shows the shambolic state of our club!
Surely after a week to two weeks of being with the club someone would have seen he shouldn't be on a football pitch at all?!

you've set the bar a bit high there mate, dozens maybe.

sbob6480

Pretty sure he pulled hamstring when Thomas scored, ref spoke to him on way back to centre spot and he shifted over to dugout holding hamstring, never really moved after that!

wingy

So was he injured or not before I join the witch hunt bandwagon.

If he was injured this is pathetic. If he wasn't, well, get rid.
Looked like he'd done his hamstring
Went over to the touchline I guess to tell them, then just meandered around.

Users who are viewing this thread