Yeovil Away! (1 Viewer)

The arrow

Hi guys

I'm the manager of the Arrow in Yeovil.

We are a 10 minute walk from the ground!
I just wanted to leave a message to let all Sky Blue fans know we allow you in to our pub. There are other pubs around that allow away fans but all further away than us.

We have live sports and food available before and after the match.

All we ask is that if you are making your way down in a coach/bus that you go to the football club first then make your way to us after!

Good luck and see you Saturday!

Jack
General Manager

W

westcountry_skyblue

Went in there for that cup game couple of years ago,Food is ok and plenty of other shops on the estate also left my car there while at the game big car park.

covmark

Closest game to me and I can't go because my c**t of a boss has rota'd me on the long shift instead of a half 12 finish. Even though I specifically told him I am going to the match. What a complete fuckwit.
Fuming.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

It's going round at the minute. Gotta get your ground work in now though, progressively worse over the week.

wingy

Went in there for that cup game couple of years ago,Food is ok and plenty of other shops on the estate also left my car there while at the game big car park.
Don't know why,thought this place was on its own, then a walk through an estate to the ground.
Maybe mixing up with Crawley or Stevenage?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Don't know why,thought this place was on its own, then a walk through an estate to the ground.
Deffo a few shops by the pub,Pharmacy and Tesco express,Stourton way if I remember is the road.

PCH

Yes you're correct but different pub. You're thinking of The Airfield ...it's about half a 15 minute walk away and opposite Asda. You walk past a load of car sales places to the ground

Adge

Yes you're correct but different pub. You're thinking of The Airfield ...it's about half a 15 minute walk away and opposite Asda. You walk past a load of car sales places to the ground
Half a 15 minute walk away-so 7.5 minutes?:emoji_thinking:

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Thanks Jack.

I'll be there. Not because it's any good. Just because there is fuck all else in Yeovil.

Never been to Yeovil before but managed to convince the wife to leave Essex for the day, watch the footy, and enjoy some fine cider in a picturesque town.

Looks like I'm in for kick in when she gets out of the car!

Liquid Gold

Never been to Yeovil before but managed to convince the wife to leave Essex for the day, watch the footy, and enjoy some fine cider in a picturesque town.

Looks like I'm in for kick in when she gets out of the car!
You'll enjoy the cider. The countryside around there is lovely, just the town itself that's a bit of a dive.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Aha! A cunning plan!
I'll stop ten miles outside of Yeovil at a quaint old pub, enjoy a pint of Somerset's finest, feign illness until 2:15pm, make spectacular recovery, push wife into the car, F1 it all the way to the ground hoping she's too scared to open her eyes, pull her out of the car and drag her to and through the turnstiles.

I get the feeling I will be scoring many a brownie point after that and saved myself from said kick in.

Thanks for the tip!

wingy

Best not to assume there's plenty of time to que for a Burger King or KFC on the journey home or the coach may leave you behind! :-o

letsallsingtogether

Well left Coventry at 5.30 got to Bristol want past Mowbray close, next place of interest was Slade Gurney then bigger me had to go through Priestley,
So 3 ex managers and a CWR sports presenter.:)
Could be fate.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Don't find a Fisher street, you might end up causing carnage ;)
giphy.gif

hamil99

Facebook User
Closest game to me and I can't go because my c**t of a boss has rota'd me on the long shift instead of a half 12 finish. Even though I specifically told him I am going to the match. What a complete fuckwit.
Fuming.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I feel your pain mate, i only live an hour away and i cant go because of work either. Both my colleges are at a wedding, which was planned before the fixtures came out, and of cause that's when city are playing yeovil.... Definitely going to exter game!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread