Yes or no... Mr Administrator (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

It doesn't take 5/6 weeks to know where the golden share is.

Is the share in Ltd or Holdings?

FA say it's in Ltd but why are sisu saying it's in holdings?

If share is in Ltd then Haskell can proceed takeover.

If share is in holdings then Haskell can proceed with takeover as well. As FA obviously were never informed about the share moving from Ltd to Holdings and in their eyes it's an illegal move.

At the same time if the FA view that its doesn't matter which sub company is in admin then in their view the whole club is in admin then Haskell can approach to buy the club.

In my eyes I can't see Sisu winning this.

Possible check mate coming.

Just wish someone could give a clear yes or no on the whereabouts on the golden share!

Samo

It doesn't take 5/6 weeks to know where the golden share is.

No it bloody well shouldnt! Maybe it does if your SISU's 'preferred' admistrator?

mark82

I wouldn't be so sure about check mate coming. SISU are a multi million pound company with a lot of very clever lawyers at their disposal. They have controlled their moves at every step and I don't think that is by accident.

AFCCOVENTRY

In my eyes the FA clearly have no documentation on any move of the golden share from ltd to holdings so that means any claim by Sisu would be invalid.

I wish the bloody press aka Cov tel would press this issue for clarification from all parties concerned.

LarryGrayson

id rather the administrator spent time doing a decent job in unpackin all of it wudnt you or wud you still rather have arguments over months an months

RPHunt

It seems to me that " SISU's 'preferred' administrator" made his point during the week by filing the revised Memorandum & Articles and suggesting a number of times that he would be speaking to the Football League.

Hopefully, the appeal might clear this up with a definitive statement from the Footbal League.

RPHunt

I wouldn't be so sure about check mate coming. SISU are a multi million pound company with a lot of very clever lawyers at their disposal. They have controlled their moves at every step and I don't think that is by accident.

What makes you think SISU are a "multi million pound company"? Their meagre assets won't last five minutes if serious litigation gets under way.

Sky Blue Pete

Someone was saying yesterday they venture capitalists don't make money on 2 out of 3 of their punts but do overall. Do is this just 1 of the 2?? Bye sisu

rupert_bear

I think the good guys (Elliott and Hoffman) have worked to a plan and time scale for months. I just can't believe nobody knows where this Golden Share is and the significance of it being in ccfc ltd something sisu missed., i also think there are factions in cohoots, don't forget there has been debate in parliament no-less and i thought ACL very eagerly halted their admin quest. Have sisu been stitched up ? Thats the question.

J

Jack Griffin

I think SISU are arguing that avro have a charge over the golden share & it falls to them.

jas365

Its in CCFC Ltd, not (Holdings) Ltd. The club can argue as much as they want but I don't see any way how they can win this argument

Last edited:
S

skyblue2k

As we are in admin, the golden share reverted back to the league until ccfc ltd exit administratIon? As such Ccfc holdings have no call over the share. if this is the case why is the administrator allowing holdings to run the football team, surely he should be taking control? Without the golden share Coventry as a football team do not exist, that share is in ccfc ltd which is the company he is now running. Is it a case that if he takes over running the club, the administrator is responsible for costs incurred whilst the club is being run? Secondly why are the league not involving themselves in investigating why CCFC ltd is in admin but the old owners are still running the show.

The other question is seeing as sisu are the largest creditor, could they not pay the most to buy ccfcl out of admin. If they did would the acl Ricoh contract still be valid?

I just want this sorted and cannot believe that after over 2 weeks we still have no clue what is going on and our local newspapers, tv and radio are not reporting or investigating why sisu are still running the football team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread