You'd Be The First One I'd Shoot (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bollocks to that. Don't see the appeal with iPhones anyway, it's just the brand and the name so people have to have them.

As for the post, what a plonker. Haven't seen the video but what was the context in? I have heard policemen say worse to people but having "bantz"

skybluegod

Bollocks to that. Don't see the appeal with iPhones anyway, it's just the brand and the name so people have to have them.

As for the post, what a plonker. Haven't seen the video but what was the context in? I have heard policemen say worse to people but having "bantz"

It does look good, but no piece of technology, like that, is worth a grand.

skybluegod

You can get an android with a big screen, wireless charging etc for half the price.
Problem is for apple, this is them clawing back ground rather then developing technology. Android obviously had all of these features for a couple years, and yes fair play to apple, they have added a lot of them all at once, but how can they justify double he price, just for basically what is the brand name behind the phone, not the technology itself

Nick

Administrator
Problem is for apple, this is them clawing back ground rather then developing technology. Android obviously had all of these features for a couple years, and yes fair play to apple, they have added a lot of them all at once, but how can they justify double he price, just for basically what is the brand name behind the phone, not the technology itself

Because people will buy it, because it's an iPhone. People will be queuing for days to get one, even though they have a perfectly good iPhone from the last time.

I used to work with somebody who would go mad for it, they would be watching those unveiling shows where they announce things like it was watching a winning goal at Wembley.

Covrock

Mine would be the guy in a van, who comes around on a Saturday morning with his horn and shouting scrap iron. Does my fucking hangover in.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

Where's Dadgad?

Otis

Because people will buy it, because it's an iPhone. People will be queuing for days to get one, even though they have a perfectly good iPhone from the last time.

I used to work with somebody who would go mad for it, they would be watching those unveiling shows where they announce things like it was watching a winning goal at Wembley.
Yep, tell me about it. It HAS to be an iPhone. My daughter was constantly upset because all her friends had an iPhone and she didn't and they were making fun of her as a result.

You are not part of the gang unless you have an IPhone.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, tell me about it. It HAS to be an iPhone. My daughter was constantly upset because all her friends had an iPhone and she didn't and they were making fun of her as a result.

You are not part of the gang unless you have an IPhone.

Sounds like her friends are pricks.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Twattish comments from the Policeman. Rightly removed from duty.

I normally have quite a lot of sympathy for the police when they deal with aggressive or difficult people, but this seems pretty unprovoked.

wingy

On the I phone front did anyone see some of the presentation on the news (basically advertising), the CEO couldn't get the facial recognition to operate.

eastwoodsdustman

Twattish comments from the Policeman. Rightly removed from duty.

I normally have quite a lot of sympathy for the police when they deal with aggressive or difficult people, but this seems pretty unprovoked.

Seems like he was having a bit of a laugh with the lad to me. You can even hear the lad laughing too.

rob9872

... but that doesn't fit the narrative of why it was posted and wanting to make a moral judgement and be upset on others behalf.

Nick

Administrator
Seems like he was having a bit of a laugh with the lad to me. You can even hear the lad laughing too.

Ah so it was said as a joke? In which case I have definitely heard worse things from police to people when having a laugh.

In fact, a policeman once said to my daughter that if she was ever naughty I could phone him up and he would arrest her.

"Policeman threatens to arrest 4 year old in front of her parents"

vow

Gazolba

<snip>

"Policeman threatens to arrest 4 year old in front of her parents"
It would have been better to do it behind them.

Terry Gibson's perm

You aren't suppose to say 'policeman' any more, I believe it's police officer.
And I believe 'black man' should be 'person of colour'.

So if I say black policeman I am totally in the wrong and due for the stocks

Terry Gibson's perm

If I only have one bullet I hope Joy Sepalla, Tim Fisher and Dermot Coleman? Are all in some sort of sexual sandwich so I can kill all three in one go

Astute

Mine would be the first one to buy an iPhone X. ......

Over a grand for a fucking phone.....gotta be a special kind of c**t that buys that....
I agree. A grand is a lot of pints of beer

Sent from my iphone X using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Makes me feel old the big thing when I was at school was a coca cola yo yo

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread