Your 11 to face Notts County. (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

As it stands:

Burge
Grimmer Mcdonald stokes Haynes
Doyle Stevenson
Vincenti mcnulty Jones
Beavon

What I hope:

Burge
Grimmer NewSigning Mcdonald Haynes
Doyle Stevenson
Thomas McNulty Moorhouse/Jones
New signing

RoboCCFC90

Burge, Grimmer, Willis, McDonald, Stokes, Doyle, Kelly, Vincenti, Jones, Beavon, McNulty

Liquid Gold

O'Brien
Grimmer - Willis - McDonald - Stokes
Doyle (c) - Kelly
Moorhouse (if he signs) - McNulty - Jones
Beavon

If Moorhouse doesn't sign then stick Beavon there and Biamou up top.

Otis

Yes, because you fly into discussions and then fall back on "you have been told" when you are asked to point it out. It's obvious to anybody with eyes.

People can sit here all day posting stuff in threads and then when asked just say "yeah but my mate told me". It's not how it works ;)

I haven't done anything to your account?

Maybe it's self imploded due to bullshit overload.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Saying people aren't happy Harries is leaving is such a fucking outlandish comment isn't it. Fucking weird prick

i think what most people are just trying to say is he scored 27 for the underage team and no point saying this person said hes shit when he clearly has something about him with scoring goals, easy thing just imo is said that plus added to what you said that he scored 27 goals so i think my friends are wrong in what they said. With forums going by what a friend said ect doesnt work online when easy facts of the player are there to see save yourself all this hassle with other posters, just saying not trying to be bad.

Ron Macintosh

All I've done is pass on information from friends and some people don't seem to be able to take it, some bad meltdowns in here today.

Otis

Ahhh, so you're still not one bit funny I see? Some things don't change.

Some things don't change and yet you are a new poster only joined here on Sunday.

Who did you used to be before you started wumming on here as Ron Macintosh?

smileycov

Facebook User
All I've done is pass on information from friends and some people don't seem to be able to take it, some bad meltdowns in here today.
But you didn't did you? You said loads of your friends (doubtful right there) think ponti is shit. He obviously isn't, the rest is you being a sad dickhead. So off you trot cock boy

Nick

Administrator
Reporting posts with abuse because they point you you are talking shit? OK then, cheerio.

RoboCCFC90

Hmmm. I have a friend who's brother plays for the academy, apparently he's not very good.

Don't kill me SBT.

I think your friend's brothers judgement is poor tbh.

Havign watched various U18 games last season, JP is by far the most naturally talented striker we've had progress through from the 18's > first team in a long time.

shmmeee

Trolls gonna troll. I do wonder about people who think the best use of their time is winding up a couple of hundred people online.

It's OK mate, I'm sure you've got lots of redeeming qualities and you don't have to go for negative attention. Maybe try asking people what they like and strike up a normal conversation.

Anyway OT:

O'Brien (LOB really isn't catching on is it?)
Grimmer Willis McDonald Stokes
Doyle Stevenson
Finn McNulty Jones (we really need some forwards in)
Biamou

S: Burge, DKE, Hyam, Kelly, Vincetti, Beavon, K Thomas

(Assuming we don't sign anyone and everyone mentioned is fit, etc)

lifeskyblue

Really Ron Mac is there any need for that type of language? Totally unnecessary.
As for your views on ponticelli...well you are entitled to them. I remember everyone telling me that Gary lineker would never make it as a striker and look how that ended up. If ponticelli is a quarter as good then we have ourselves a real find.
I do think his size might go against him at the very highest level but when I watched him v Tamworth last week he certainly had an eye for goal, was composed and clinical, worked hard for the team and always kept defenders on their toes.
You believe your 'mate' I will believe my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manchester_sky_blue

I really can't call a starting 11 at the moment. Too many trialists not yet signed, too many existing players who may or may not stay and too little information about some of the new signings to say whether they will slot straight in to first team reckoning.

The only thing I can say for certain at the moment is that Vincenti must be the first name on the team sheet. Just in case anyone is still in any doubt i am properly over the moon we have signed him.

Pete in Portugal

LOB
Grimmer-Willis-McDonald-Short-term loan signing (because Stokes and Haynes will probably both be unfit)
Doyle-Kelly
Vincenti-McNulty-Moorehoue (hoping he signs early next week)
Biamou

Users who are viewing this thread