Your 1st week as Manager of CCFC? If only! (1 Viewer)

kevinleftpeg

Hi All- I ve joined this forum today & thought I would start a thread

The Season is underway & a reasonable start has followed. The next few days may prove pivotal to our season as CC must bring in a couple more new faces. Or is it vital?

Building a Team on a shoestring is tricky. Having known Jason Cadden for a few years (Leamington Manager) he would be the first to admit it's not as simple as us normal pundits would think. Player 'man' Management & Creating a workable Team are essential as are being prepared to work within a defined budget. I appreciate his budget is miniscule compared to CCFC, but the same principals apply. Look at 'dead & buried' Charlton's start to this campaign. It's not just having the best 11 individuals on the pitch is it? The CCFC Team of 87 is the supreme example of this ethic

My question to you is simple;
If you were the new manager of CCFC, how would you approach your 1st week in charge?

Nick

Administrator
Well I would start off by getting each of the players in for a chat, do a bit of training with them and then do a bit of team building, maybe go bowling or something where nobody would get injured!

Then I would tell every player they had a chance and had to impress me to get a game.

Then I would get a cheat for unlimited money off the net and buy everybody and anybody!

czech_boi

Well I would start off by getting each of the players in for a chat, do a bit of training with them and then do a bit of team building, maybe go bowling or something where nobody would get injured!

Then I would tell every player they had a chance and had to impress me to get a game.

Then I would get a cheat for unlimited money off the net and buy everybody and anybody!

i get it, very clever, don't forget the team talks at the start, HT and FT ;)

Users who are viewing this thread