YouTube channel (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

Hi my names olly and I am a Coventry YouTuber. My channel consists of match vlogs and match reviews And just general Coventry city videos. I will also be holding fan reaction videos after the games where I will speak to any fans after the game to see how they feel. If any of you guys could check out my channel and give me some support that would be great. Obviously it's very unprofessional right now but with support and backing I will hopefully be able to show off the voice of Coventry to hundreds of people world wide. My link to my channel is here Account - YouTube and if that doesn't work simply type in on YouTube Coventry city Chat. Thanks for you support any constructive criticism is helpful thanks and PUSB

AStonesThrow

Keep doing what you're doing lad, it's good. Maybe just look up stats before videos ie having concrete evidence to support your cause like when you say slade maybe drew 3 or 4 games, just look it up before and it looks more confident, but other than that, very good. Just speak a little louder :)
PUSB

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

it's very unprofessional - you seem to have the correct credentials regarding CCFC . I'm sure you'll do well . Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread