£20 voucher (1 Viewer)

a couple of lads at work have told me theyve got their vouchers they were promised for renewing therir st by a certain date. i thought they were being sent out with season tickets. the sceptic in me would say sisu have sent them out early so more money can be spent in the shop asap before liquidation.

anybody else got theirs?

:blue:

WillieStanley

I got mine yesterday, along with a letter thanking me for my support and they are well over target for this stage. I think it said we've sold over 1000 so far... which, to be fair, is better than I expected!!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I haven't got mine, but my mate got his the other week!

sky_blue_up_north

Mine came yesterday, 1350 season ticket sold according to the attached letter, like other have said, that is a surprise.

ccfcway

1350 fans

Well done all

Wish I could do it, but they ain't getting anything from me

It's the only way we can smoke them out

MayallMan

Its as strange as last seasons home attendance anouncements

WillieStanley

For the attendance, they "assume" every ST holder is there and add walk-ups/schools/clubs etc on top.

Did anyone get the email last preseason saying that we'd sold more STs than our last season in the Prem? I found that hard to believe.

Surely they can't just lie... Attendances you can sort of bulk up, as they have. But actual sales? That's fraud isn't it?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Got mine yesterday. Plan was to send them out with season tickets but they're obviously trying to get fans to buy stiff ASAP. Saying that, the voucher isn't exactly a form of cash as they've 'gifted' it to us so won't help full their pockets any quicker!

I too was surprised by the amount sold this far

Tank Top

The Sceptic in me is telling me to forego the early bird Bonus, and wait until the summer, to check that we still exist, don't trust Sisu at all, never have, so i'm going to look before I leap next season.
You Know it makes sense!
Tank Top

ccfcno9

Also got mine yesterday. come it be that after accepting the gift,the purchase of ST becomes non refundable if you tryed to cancel as some have suggested doing so?

Users who are viewing this thread