£250k transfer kitty (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Could potentially be ours by 10th July.

Ten fans are in with the chance of winning a £250,000 prize for their Football League club to spend on a player in the Summer Transfer Window.

The lucky 10 are through to the Final Draw in the £250,000 Sky Bet Transfer Fund competition. The draw takes place from midday at the Sky Sports Studios on Friday 10th July.

The supporters' names were selected at random from over 100,000 Sky Bet customers.

The 10 fans are:

1. Richard Jones - Derby County
2. David Ward - Peterborough United
3. Dean Goddard - Carlisle United
4. Spencer Todd - Ipswich Town
5. Mr Mawani - Cardiff City
6. Jason Cusworth - Rotherham United
7. Sandeep Bharj - Coventry City
8. Dan Ward - Newport County
9. Conor Smyth - Bolton Wanderers
10. Richard Milne - Southend United

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/ne...r-their-club-2524799.aspx#AGzEAzqV6jGHruqO.99

In the first Sky Bet Transfer Fund competition in December, Nottingham Forest fan Shaun Lander won his team £250,000. Forest were able to bring in Todd Kane and Gary Gardner on loan as a result.

skybluetony176

Thanks Sandeep for entertaining and being lucky enough to make it to the final draw. Lets hope your luck holds out.

simonregis

You can just see it now. SCANDAL!!!! Coventry City being investigated for use of money inappropriately. Case to begin in September and CCFC put under transfer embargo

Terry Gibson's perm

You can just see it now. SCANDAL!!!! Coventry City being investigated for use of money inappropriately. Case to begin in September and CCFC put under transfer embargo

Wouldnt matter if we were under any embargo as Forest were under one when they won and what a shock the league changed the rules

ccfclinney

We all know things like that don't happen to Coventry city !! We are due a bit of luck so fingers crossed.

rupert_bear

This could be interesting if we win, it's okay winning this £250k transfer money but who'll foot the extra wage bill and £250k players don't come cheap.

armybike

Here's hoping we win the draw today! £250k would be a great boost to the kitty.

armybike

armybike

Kieran Crowley has just Tweeted that it'll be 12.30.

skybluepm2

Although it's a 1 in 10 chance, I have a sneaky feeling our luck could be beginning to change. TM would spend that money more wisely than any of his predecessors in recent years. Paying two fee's in one season would be unheard of!

Go on Sandeep!

Last edited:

rupert_bear

Samuels!!!!
Could well do, he would be relatively cheap for a 22 year old, only has 12 months left on his contract i believe so hard up Reading can grab some cash now rather than let him run down his contract and have a fee set by a tribunal.

Think i would plump for Ruben Reid and try and get Samuel on a year long loan.

tom88

Sandeep bharj sky blue army
sandeep bharj sky blue army

Otis

Stranglers - Skin Deep.

[video=youtube;fqd9oWSqWIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqd9oWSqWIE[/video]

Change 'Better watch out for the skin deep' to 'Better shout out for our Sundeep!'

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Fingers crossed, really hope we get it!

Izale McLeod would be the first player I would sign with that money, would be able to pick him up rather cheaply as he's only got a year left on his contract and scored 20+ goals last season for a team that got relegated!

skybluepm2

If it could be used to pay off and get rid of Fisher as opposed to spending on a new player, I would certainly be in favour...

Hobo

"Now look at them yo yo's that's the way you do it
Playing football live on TV
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Money for nothing from Sandeep it's free."

here's hoping

skybluepm2

give £250k to TF rather than buy a player?

are you sure?

He will probably end up costing us millions in the future with his ridiculous schemes, as he has done in the past. I would take that on the chin if it rid us of the horrible specimen. It was said more tongue in cheek as opposed to being a genuine proposal!

Users who are viewing this thread