14 days grace (1 Viewer)

Big_Ben

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times now with regard to administration. Does this mean that we go in a sort of temporary admin from day 1, with two weeks to sort things out before going into full administration?

How does the 14 day 'grace' period work?

rob9872

For what we are about to Feck up, may the lord make us truly thankful.

Amen

hutch1972

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times now with regard to administration. Does this mean that we go in a sort of temporary admin from day 1, with two weeks to sort things out before going into full administration?

How does the 14 day 'grace' period work?
I think it means nobody is liable for rent etc for that period , in other words we could play at the Ricoh rent free for the next fortnight :whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
my understanding is that to allow confirmation of administrators there is a 14 day period in which that happens. During that period the administrator initially appointed can not be held responsible for any costs incurred by the company in administration. So effectively costs are suspended for 14 days. After that period the administrator must accept personal responsibility for any costs

italiahorse

my understanding is that to allow confirmation of administrators there is a 14 day period in which that happens. During that period the administrator initially appointed can not be held responsible for any costs incurred by the company in administration. So effectively costs are suspended for 14 days. After that period the administrator must accept personal responsibility for any costs

Can we buy some players during this period and charge it to the administrator.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Can we buy some players during this period and charge it to the administrator.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: nice try italiahorse but we still havent filed the accounts - under embargo !

Big_Ben

So, hypothetically, if SISU decide that they don't want to continue with the administrator that they originally nominated, within the 14 day period, and appoint a different administrator, does the 14 day period start again? Possibly to have the formal confirmation take effect after March 28th?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think it means nobody is liable for rent etc for that period , in other words we could play at the Ricoh rent free for the next fortnight :whistle:

And SISU still opt to leave? Strange!

They play there for 3 / 4 years where they have to pay (even if they choose not to) and then they get the option to play for free, but leave? Odd

Otis

PWKH confirmed yesterday that CCFC could play for nothing during the next 14 days.

This makes the club trying desperately to find somewhere to play on Friday all look a bit silly.

Users who are viewing this thread