2015 What can we expect now (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Looking at all the discussion re Richo/New Ground etc I wonder where my club is going and I have come to the conclusion that I really have no idea, but I am very worried.

1. We have an aging fan base, some still left from JH days, some from the 1st Div days. What could possible atract new young fans?

2. We have owners who have proved to not even consider fan communication any sort of priority and hence have alinated most fans.

3. The owners want some sort of profit or loss recovery from their investment irrespective of the effect on the club.

So come this time next year will see a positve way forward or a further dwindling fan base, your views?

LB87ccfc

A Dwindling fan base for many more years if this Cancer sticks around, as the product on the pitch will get worse and worse with anyone decent coming through the academy being sold for peanuts to enable us to stay on a "sound financial footing" whilst being told "every 60p to the pound will be pumped into the playing squad" and us languishing in league two before not too long wondering if only we made more of a go at it to starve the Cancer out of our rotting football club.

westofrayne

Think we will just survive this season (just)

Summer will be spent off-loading what we can sell

ST prices will increase

As many as possible of the youth team will be in the new first team squad along with any free agents we can get

Crowds will drop to 3-4k

End result will be league 2

Astute

ST prices will increase

As many as possible of the youth team will be in the new first team squad along with any free agents we can get

Crowds will drop to 3-4k

So that is your optimistic view. How about your pessimistic view?

LB87ccfc

ST prices will increase

Crowds will drop to 3-4k

Unfortunately as painful it is, your not far off the truth here.

Bill Glazier

It needs to be rammed home to SISU that more relegations would ensure they lose everything they have ever spent. Another relegation would be critical, another after that, the end. Quite simply, they have to invest to get out of this shambles of their own making. Either that or go.

Terry Gibson's perm

ST prices will increase

Crowds will drop to 3-4k

I tend to agree apart from point one I think we are in real trouble this season as our traditional New Year fall away is about to start!

stupot07

ST prices will increase

Crowds will drop to 3-4k

We won't get 3-4k next season, and although ST's may go up, there will be cheaper early bird prices and ability to pay monthly, so will be cheaper than this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread