20th Anniversary PS4 console announced (1 Viewer)

Marty

This looks fantastic, limited to 12,300 though, Hopefully get my hands on one but not looking hopeful. :(

15749253940_469d2410f5_z.jpg 15749094888_cb735dd7d9_z.jpg 15749001668_72539e73f9_b.jpg

15316802723_d684a739fa_b.jpg
15750688977_4f62c06001_b.jpg

Nick

Administrator
I miss the old one. I bet they go for peanuts now. Get it chipped and download Street Fighter :)

ajsccfc

They've also released a PS1 theme for PS4, so it has the old logos and even the old startup sound. Retrogasm!

Marty

PlayStation experience exclusive. Got no chance of actually owning one. :mad:

Marty

I think it's the same base console with a different shell. Could be wrong.

ajsccfc

It's basically a fancy skin, yeah. I'd be all over one of those controllers if they come out though.

Marty

Just read an article that suggests this will be for sale in Europe for 499.99 euros (£400). Hoping to get my hands on one.

Marty

Well I missed out. Selling for over 15k on ebay.

Hoping to get one once it calms down.

Marty

A lad on another forum I used managed to buy 3! Offered him a grand for one. :eek:

Marty

I'm sure that nobody cares but I have bagged myself a console. Paid $1500. :eek::eek::eek:

Marty

Well, I've agreed to buy one, if I go through with it is a different matter. Can't see them losing any value.

Marty

Hoping to get some from Sony UK store. I will be buying 1 if I can.

ajsccfc

I reckon they'll at least be making the controller available as a regular item.

Best controller I ever had was an early dual shock on PS1, it was big and chunky when it first came out with all their controllers since being a lot smaller.

Marty

I hope you're right about the controller.

Anybody else interested in this console?

ajsccfc

Cancel your $1500 order!

Sony UK boss Fergal Gara has told Eurogamer that the company will sell more PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition consoles online to UK customers from Monday, 15th December - at the normal price of £399 of course.

80 per cent of the volume allocated to the UK will be sold online, he told Eurogamer at the opening of the PlayStation '94 retro shop in London this morning. Given the shop had just shy of 200 units to sell, around 800 units will be available online to buy next week.

Users who are viewing this thread