21 years ago (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Blackburn won the PL, their local rivals Burnely were relegated to the third league.

Yesterday Burnley got promoted whilst Blackburn languish in the championship.

There is hope but 21 years might not be soon enough for all the court cases to finsih

Last edited:

Covstu

Bare in mind that burnley have been there about 3 times though. Personally I am looking forward to next year!

clint van damme

Blackburn won the PL, their local rivals Burnely were relegated to the third league.

Yesterday Burnley got promoted whilst Blackburn languish in the championship.

There is hope but 21 years might not be soon enough for all the court cases to finsih

we're clutching at straws now mate!

shy_tall_knight

29 years ago, we won the cup and they were relegated.

8 years ago they were relegated to the third division and we stayed up but even better we had SISU onboard !!!

covcity4life

end of day if we ever do taste success(even league 1 2nd place finish) it will prob be worth the wait somewhat.

roll on next season

Grendel

What a fascinating thread.

Captain Dart

29 years ago, we won the cup and they were relegated.

8 years ago they were relegated to the third division and we stayed up but even better we had SISU onboard !!!

I am licking my lips in anticipation at a full decade of SISU, only 19 months left, whoop whoop.

shy_tall_knight

What a fascinating thread.

Well others are talking about Hitler, who armed Iraq and gay rights, I thought that I would deliver a post MLK style - "I have a dream"

I have a dream that one day right there in Coventry Grendel will be able to join hands with ItaliaHorse as brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread