24/25 changes? (3 Viewers)

wingy

With Huddersfield going down I would sign Brodie Spencer, decent player can cover both positions at full back and still plenty of development in him. Would be good competition for Milan and Dasilva
We have two already for that role are we really saying we want another, ditch the whole home grown thing, nothing wrong with Burroughs who had several performances last season, promising as I recall?

chiefdave

Yeah. Until they know what they’re doing they can’t sell tickets in that stand and if they open block 13 first people will go there then moan.
they could announce pricing and give some indication of when they will be onsale. Or even put them on sale with a note that those blocks might be on sale later and give people the chance to move

understand not wanting to create extra work for yourself but keeping the entire ground off sale because you might change a couple of blocks doesn't seem a way to maximise revenue

CovLad94

We have two already for that role are we really saying we want another, ditch the whole home grown thing, nothing wrong with Burroughs who had several performances last season, promising as I recall?
Will he get game time? Has struggled of late to get into Lincoln side, I have liked Burroughs when he's played so could save us some money.

Deity

Will he get game time? Has struggled of late to get into Lincoln side, I have liked Burroughs when he's played so could save us some money.
I’m not sure Robins rates him and as we know when he’s sceptical on someone he just plays someone he trusts out of position rather than go with the player he’s not sure about.

If we go with Burroughs as understudy to MVE my worry is that in practice it will be Lati.

Users who are viewing this thread