4000 Registered SBT members (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

The site has just hit 4000 registered members.

I created a thread just over 1 year ago when the site hit 2000 registered members since then it has doubled and had a huge increase in active users and guests visiting the site.

A huge thank you to all those who contribute and keep this site updated with regular discussion points.

And again a huge thank you to the site admin Nick who pays to keep this site going for all us City fans to enjoy.

Hopefully 2013 can be an even bigger year for Coventry City FC and SBT.

Mark Robins Sky Blue Army

rob9872

You're welcome :)

hill83

I joined just before sisu took over I think, rarely posted until about 10 months ago. This is the place to be now though. :D

hill83

There are a few we know about but we do try to stop them when we can and have a lot of tools in place to detect them!

If you go off I.P addresses I know of at least 3 people who work in the same building as me. They are not all the same person!

Coventry La La La

We are not to concerned about people using the same I.P as there's many reasonable explanations to why people are on the same I.P so you couldn't simply ban someone for it.

I.P tracking has had it's uses though, in the past we have had some really bad wind up merchants (wums) on this site who when banned would create a new account which would alert us they are back on the site and they can then be removed.

Otis

There are a few we know about but we do try to stop them when we can and have a lot of tools in place to detect them!

That's not a nice way to talk about your moderators now is it!!

Last edited:

Otis

I've only ever been me on there.

Cept the time I posted as Fibre Optic Jesus for a couple of weeks when I went all fake religious.

Jonny

Yay for milestones! I'm proud to be a member of such a great community, much better than GMK. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread