50:50 Football scarves (1 Viewer)

I bought one once for a nephew, Mexico vs Brazil at the Olympic final 2012. Otherwise I find them deeply offensive. I understand that they are 'nice' or some shite but they were even selling them at Leeds vs Millwall the other day:banghead:

dancers lance

It was a sea of them at the Yeovil / Man U game, even a couple of 50:50 beanie hat's.....cringe.

ajsccfc

I've got a half Cov half Leicester one, it says Coventry on one side and City on the other. They made the whole thing sky blue to save costs

dancers lance

I bought one once for a nephew, Mexico vs Brazil at the Olympic final 2012. Otherwise I find them deeply offensive. I understand that they are 'nice' or some shite but they were even selling them at Leeds vs Millwall the other day:banghead:
Leeds vs Millwall, FFS, shocking.

dancers lance

I've got a half Cov half Leicester one, it says Coventry on one side and City on the other. They made the whole thing sky blue to save costs
I think they made a Cov vs Norwich one that looked exactly the same.

Johhny Blue

I had a 50/50 in the 60's. It was Sky Blue/White/Sky Blue/White/Sky Blue/White/Sky blue/White/Sky Blue/White

D

Deleted member 4232

I understand it in the premier league and internationals.

Football generates a lot of tourism, and a lot of international fans of the game aren't entirely loyal to a particular team and just want to remember the Chelsea v Arsenal game they paid a lot of money to watch; with a little half and half scarf - might be their first and last live premier league game.

There's a market for them, and you can't blame people for making them and earning a couple of quid.

They're not my thing; although I do have an All Blacks v Tonga one from the RWC 2015.

dancers lance

I understand it in the premier league and internationals.

Football generates a lot of tourism, and a lot of international fans of the game aren't entirely loyal to a particular team and just want to remember the Chelsea v Arsenal game they paid a lot of money to watch; with a little half and half scarf - might be their first and last live premier league game.

There's a market for them, and you can't blame people for making them and earning a couple of quid.

They're not my thing; although I do have an All Blacks v Tonga one from the RWC 2015.
There's a market for crotchless knickers and cock rings, but I wouldn't want to seen sporting one on TV, ....................or would I?

_brian_

I'm 50/50* on this!!!

*As in 50/50 meaning I'm undecided but also half/half if you use 100 being a whole!

Astute

I don't get the constant animosity for 50/50 scarves. If you don't like them don't get one. But kids like them. Some people get them for the same reason others collect other football memorabilia.

I don't buy them myself. But if my little boy wanted one he would get one.

westofrayne

Don't understand them TBH why walk around displaying a team you donet support? As somebody has pointed out this is all about football customers not supporters, the ones you see in the front row of a Prem league games taking selfies and recording the game on their phones.

letsallsingtogether

I got given a 50/50 Tee shirt for Xmas.
It is half England and half Serbia, sorry but it looks fucking Awesome.
I will be proud to wear it.

pastythegreat

This tops the fucking lot!!!!
c824dc5c1b5abb24d97977cf97fceafa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Gaz71

I remember the hats from the late eighties that used to have 3/4 Cov and then 1/4 rangers or celtic, I never got that either.

Users who are viewing this thread