A biggish Wasp inside the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Moff

Again, not my pic - lifted from facebook.

View attachment 3983

Not your picture my arse. Must have been hard stopping the camera from shaking whilst nearly exploding with excitement about your Wasps being in town.

I bet you nearly creamed yourself when you thought how funny you were posting on the site to get a few comments. Ho ho what a card you are.

GingerSimon

Not your picture my arse. Must have been hard stopping the camera from shaking whilst nearly exploding with excitement about your Wasps being in town.

I bet you nearly creamed yourself when you thought how funny you were posting on the site to get a few comments. Ho ho what a card you are.

Are you sexually frustrated or something?

It's from the "Coventry Wasps Fans" facebook page, nowt to do with me.
https://www.facebook.com/waspsfanscoventry

BTW, are you the Northampton Saints fan? If so can you explain a few of the rules of the game to me so I don't get confused. Thanks in advance.

PS: Will try and get some better pics of the badge for you on the 21st. :claping hands:

stupot07

It's from the "Coventry Wasps Fans" facebook page, nowt to do with me.
https://www.facebook.com/waspsfanscoventry

BTW, are you the Northampton Saints fan? If so can you explain a few of the rules of the game to me so I don't get confused. Thanks in advance.

PS: Will try and get some better pics of the badge for you on the 21st. :claping hands:

Who are Coventry Wasps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Who? Never heard of them, are they a new protest team or something like cov United?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I think everyone has misunderstood this group. It's for the appreciation of insects who sting Coventry residents after being allowed in by the council.

Moff

I think its you who is sexually frustrated for all the excitement you seem to get for posting pictures of badges. It must make you feel very special.

Yes I am the Saints fan. You dont need the rules explaining you are a Wasps fan who already knows the rules or you are a WUM with a mental age of 8 who gets very excited about posting pictures of his favourite team.

I can give you a simple rule explanation. Get into the top four and you might stand a chance of winning the league, you know like the Saints did last year. Where did Wasps finish again? You are like the Stoke City of Union, mid table obscurists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread