A bit of light................ still (just about) (1 Viewer)

ms639

So our form is horrible, we're in freefall

BUT!

We win our game in hand and we are 3 points off Gillingham in 3rd place?

3 points of 3rd with 32 played, I now we would all have taken that at the start of the season.

To stay in with the crowd though- JM has lost all passion, TM is a leicester spy and SISU are the devil

PUSB

tom88

I agree our form is horrible at the moment but with the way this season has gone I am expecting a run soon.

I think having a 2 week break (again) does not help.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised at all if we win tomorrow and against Rochdale. Then there will be posters posting "If we'd beaten Fleetwood, Blackpool and Swindon etc"

All the top 6 teams are playing each other so points will be dropped, we just need to make sure the teams below us slip up.

I still think we will get play offs but only just.....

Nick

Administrator
We need to get a good run of 3 or 4 games. We haven't won back to back in months :(

torchomatic

Totally agree. It's stupid to declare as some are that the season is over. There are fourteen games to go. Anything can happen. It's not just us who are faltering, Walsall and Gillingham aren't doing too well either at present.

So our form is horrible, we're in freefall

BUT!

We win our game in hand and we are 3 points off Gillingham in 3rd place?

3 points of 3rd with 32 played, I now we would all have taken that at the start of the season.

To stay in with the crowd though- JM has lost all passion, TM is a leicester spy and SISU are the devil

PUSB

Otis

Totally agree. It's stupid to declare as some are that the season is over. There are fourteen games to go. Anything can happen. It's not just us who are faltering, Walsall and Gillingham aren't doing too well either at present.
I think we can still get in the play-offs. We need to change something though, because what we have at the moment isn't working.

Sky Blue Kid

I think the much maligned 4-4-2 with the big guy winning balls from crosses into the box and laying balls off for the fast guys to run onto happy days, if only:(

Otis

It's another reason why I'd like Lorentzson in, in place of Ricketts. Lorentzson is apparently a player who likes to get to the byline and support the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread