A tribute to our demise by opposition fans (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Anyone else noticed how away fans are singing
Premier league, you f***ed it up, Premier league you f***ed it up......
Championship, you .......
League 1, you ............
League 2 , you .............

of course, this song generally kicks in when we are losing or throw away a lead, like last night.
I'm quite proud of the fact that this song is tailor made to suit our unique situation Even if Portsmouth or Wigan fans were to hear this drifting across the stands towards them they can't claim to be in receipt of all 4 verses. No, I think this song is specifically for the sky blues.

Grendel

of course, this song generally kicks in when we are losing or throw away a lead, like last night.
I'm quite proud of the fact that this song is tailor made to suit our unique situation Even if Portsmouth or Wigan fans were to hear this drifting across the stands towards them they can't claim to be in receipt of all 4 verses. No, I think this song is specifically for the sky blues.

If you forget the branding of premier league it’s applied to wolves Northampton and Portsmouth.

Johnnythespider

I thought they were the most disappointing set of fans I've seen in ages. 1800 of them and quiet as mice until they equalised. No songs of note apart from the one mentioned above and that was as a reply to the "top of the league" ditty.

pastythegreat

My favourite was away at FGR.
Premier league, to Forest Green!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

I thought they were the most disappointing set of fans I've seen in ages. 1800 of them and quiet as mice until they equalised. No songs of note apart from the one mentioned above and that was as a reply to the "top of the league" ditty.
They did manage a couple of tunes, but all to the tune of Buster Blood vessel. 1 that made me smirk in reply to "Who are ya, Who are ya?" Still to the Buster Blood Vessel tune was "were Luton Town, were Luton Town!"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

"You only sing when you're drawing"

D

Deleted member 4439

The chant was funny first time I heard it this season, but with every successive rendition it just comes across as unoriginal (the fgr rendition was funny though).

Thought the best banter was the ''wey-hey' / Mexican wave every time they had a half chance or their fans made a bit of a noise, following their pre-emptive celebration of shot that went off-target.

Sbarcher

Don’t think there can be the letter T in their language as the chant was “Luon,Luon.....”

Mucca Mad Boys

I have to say, I burst out laughing when they were singing ‘Premier League, you fucked it up’... you’ve got to have a good sense of humour

But when Luton were singing the Chanpionship verse... I was thinking, they went one better and got relegated to non-league - it’s all tongue in cheek.

Terry Gibson's perm

Let these teams sing it most haven’t been in the top leagues and have little chance of getting there,we are their cup final even now

mechaishida

I’d rather have nick Owen than the slimeball Keys

I always recall Nick Owen making a really sarcastic and stuttery joke at our expense when he was on BBC news.

Think it was our relegation season, when we broke our winless away streak against Southampton, and he goes: "well I'm sure they'll be preparing the civic reception in Coventry as we speak".

Absolute bell end of a guy, no wonder Anne Diamond couldn't stand the bloke.

Sky Blue Harry H

Never liked Gary Newbond either, even if I did win a Newcastle Brown cigarette lighter off him for answering a quiz question about 40 years ago !

skyblueinBaku

Never liked Gary Newbond either, even if I did win a Newcastle Brown cigarette lighter off him for answering a quiz question about 40 years ago !
I met Gary Newbon at a Bees match years ago. He came across as a self important little prat.

Users who are viewing this thread