A worrying trend beginning? (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Now, many of you will know i don't want King here, but that is not the point. Wether a contract has been offered or not (i won't speculate), is it not a little worrying that once again contract talks with CCFC and another individual have stalled.

Now it's King, weeks ago Westwood (he wanted a deal a year ago...didn't get, would have signed 6 months ago...nothing offered, and now we offer something...too little too late), Gunnarsson was another we were meant to have sorted over a year ago and again nothing.

Was it not the same with Tabb a couple of seasons ago, and well, with the whole Goalkeeping issue at the moment i wonder about why we let Marshall go when we did? If i took a few minutes to really think about it i could probably name a few more players too.

Does it not seem like a bit of a trend here....maybe Ranson doesn't know as much business wise as he let's on. Probably just me worrying a bit, but this does seem to be a re-occuring theme at Coventry City Football Club. What do we think on this?

SkyBlueMania

i totally agree gouldberg, i really worry about our ability to perform negotiations with players. Yes we shouldn't bow to their every demand, but if we don't ever keep any of our major assets then we will simply stagnate. Ohh wait, we already have

Users who are viewing this thread