Accident by fire station Radford Road (1 Viewer)

Otis

Anyone heard owt?

My missus says there is a 4 by 4 on its roof.

Nothing on the CT site.

Captain Dart

Anyone heard owt?

My missus says there is a 4 by 4 on its roof.

Nothing on the CT site.

There is now. Only way I can see this happening is if the idiot took sharp left turn on roundabout exit far too fast and swerved left sharply to avoid hitting railings in middle of road, then lost control & rolled. As wreck it is by a pedestrian crossing I suppose alternatively some one was crossing and he swerved to avoid them.
Live: Car on roof next to Coventry ring road; long delays

Marty

Just out of interest, are they rebuilding the fire station or is something else going in its place?

dancers lance

There is now. Only way I can see this happening is if the idiot took sharp left turn on roundabout exit far too fast and swerved left sharply to avoid hitting railings in middle of road, then lost control & rolled. As wreck it is by a pedestrian crossing I suppose alternatively some one was crossing and he swerved to avoid them.
Live: Car on roof next to Coventry ring road; long delays
I use this roundabout a couple of time a day and nothing surprises me, I've seen so many crashes on it. I'v seen cars upside down, cars facing the wrong way, cars in the middle of the roundabout, pile up's, cars with wheels missing, cars wedged under trucks, I even happened upon my own wife when someone on a mobile phone drove into her (I quickly sped by and pretended I hadn't seen her)

Users who are viewing this thread