Video Accrington Reaction | Rod McDonald (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

"Obviously we lost and obviously they scored, and obviously we didn't. Obviously we'd have like to have done better, but obviously we didn't".

Last edited:

Gint11

Fuck me. Rod is not used to being interviewed!! Looked nervous and said 'obviously' about 100 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Next question should have been, 'So, Rod, can you give me another word for the words evidently and patently?:

Rod: 'Errm, obviously.'

D

Deleted member 4439

He seems quite down? Normal reaction to losing a game, or something else, or nowt?

Gint11

Well, as a defender he should be pissed off with his midfield for not providing adequate service to the forward line and pissed off with the forward line for not taking chances and scoring goals.

Remember, the less goals we score the more sustained pressure is on the back 3/4 to keep it tight making Rods life more difficult.

I want the togetherness but I hope Rod is dishing out the constructive feedback to strive for better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

Been up since 1am. Isn't it peaceful when the kids are in bed.

Otis

I stay up late until around 11.30ish and get up early, around 4ish, to watch the American Football.

Warwickhunt

We will see Tuesday if his pearls of wisdom have got through? Will we be calling him “Rodney” or “Dave on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread