Video Accrington v Coventry (1 Viewer)

Otis

That's a good shot from Jones at the end there, but a very routine save for the keeper to make from that distance.

Lord_Nampil

watch the extended highlights we did everything but score.... but probably 80% of the shots came from outside the box id say thats why we waren't scoring at the moment as well as the decision making!

Gint11

watch the extended highlights we did everything but score.... but probably 80% of the shots came from outside the box id say thats why we waren't scoring at the moment as well as the decision making!

I can see why you said that we did everything but score Lord. Did you go?

The highlights look that way and although we dominated the 2nd half, their keeper had nothing to do other than palm that Jones shot away but I was behind it, it was routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

The highlights look that way and although we dominated the 2nd half, their keeper had nothing to do other than palm that Jones shot away but I was behind it, it was routine.

We've had a lot of shots straight at, or very close to the keeper this season.

Cov kid 55

Stanleyhouse made an interesting point in his post last night. He said that their fans have few expectations and that their players, therefore, play with freedom. It made me think, do our players play without fear, with freedom? Our fans are turning out in numbers, took over two sides of the ground yesterday, and I wonder if our players can handle that level of expectation? Yesterday, I felt that we looked nervy, and played tentatively, particularly in the first half, and although
it’s brilliant that we have so many fans attending away matches, this may well lift the home side, whilst putting pressure on some of our players. Not defending the poor performance yesterday, I’d be interested to hear other supporters views.

Londonccfcfan

I was there and trust me they didn’t get out of their half (2nd half)

Nazon missed the best chance was inside their box had time and space central position scuffed the shot just past post. Any decent connection by his standards would have been a goal. Very similar to his second half miss at Cambridge.

Not shown in extended highlights was a header missed by McNulty just few yards out. He was closely marked but if he heads down its a goal.

oucho

Stanleyhouse made an interesting point in his post last night. He said that their fans have few expectations and that their players, therefore, play with freedom. It made me think, do our players play without fear, with freedom? Our fans are turning out in numbers, took over two sides of the ground yesterday, and I wonder if our players can handle that level of expectation? Yesterday, I felt that we looked nervy, and played tentatively, particularly in the first half, and although
it’s brilliant that we have so many fans attending away matches, this may well lift the home side, whilst putting pressure on some of our players. Not defending the poor performance yesterday, I’d be interested to hear other supporters views.
You're just repeating the word "Freedom" because the game was held at the Wham! stadium.....

Users who are viewing this thread