ACL Finace Director quits? (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Anyone else hearing rumours that John Street, who is ACLs finance director quit yesterday?

chiefdave

Noooo tell me more chiefdave.....

I'm not going to claim any inside knowledge or anything like that. Mate just text me as though it was fact so I wondered if anyone else had heard anything - said mate is now not replying to my texts asking where he heard that from. could be total bollocks / chinese whispers so I thought I'd see if anyone else had heard anything

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
think you will find it is part of the restructuring of the wages costs at ACL. A lot of functions are being transferred to the joint venture company IEC, which will remove any duplications of roles in the process. I guess his role is no longer required in ACL

mattylad

ACL who is who

Jacky Isaac

Interim Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources Director and Operations Director of Arena Coventry Limited
Appointed: 2007
Skills and experience: Jacky worked in the Sports Leisure and Hospitality Division for Compass Group UK in HR with responsibility for 36,000 casual workers and headed major events for labour planning and labour logistics. She was previously Head of Corporate Human Resources for Delaware North Company UK and worked as a consultant at Manchester United, the NEC and Middlesbrough Football Club. She is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has an HND degree in Hospitality and Event Management. Jacky was voted Team Player of the Year at the Stadium Business Awards 2011
Liz Cooper

Marketing Director of Arena Coventry Limited
Appointed: 2005
Skills and experience: Before joining the Ricoh, Liz was head of sales and marketing at Coventry Sports Trust and has also been a sports development officer for Coventry Leisure Services. She has a certificate in management studies at Coventry University and has also passed a pre-teaching qualification in PE and the City and Guilds 730 Teaching Certificate. She was shortlisted in the Team Player of the Year Award at the Stadium Business Awards 2010.
Anthony Mundy

Facilities Director of Arena Coventry Limited
Appointed: 2008
Anthony brings a blend of versatility and experience to his role at the multi-purpose Ricoh Arena.
He joined the management team in 2008 and is responsible for all property and facilities related matters and has overall responsibility for the safety operation at every major event whether it is a concert or a sporting fixture.
Anthony previously worked as Property and Commercial Director at Millennium Point and Thinktank in Birmingham and was Head of Facilities at the UK’s leading online stockbroker Charles Schwab Europe.
John Street

Finance Director and Company Secretary of Arena Coventry Limited
Appointed: 2011
Skills and experience: Before joining as Finance Director and Company Secretary in 2011, John previously worked for Coventry City Football Club for 14 years. He joined in 1997 as Management Accountant and oversaw the move in 2005 from Highfield Road to the Ricoh Arena before he became Finance and Operations Director. He had responsibility for all financial and operational matters at the stadium, training ground and academy.
He has a broad experience of not only financial matters but also in the day to day running of a football Club. Between 2009 and 2011 he also held the post of part-time Finance Director for Arena Coventry Limited.
John is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and has a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Accounting and Financial Management.

Users who are viewing this thread