ACL - NO SURRENDER (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

skybluegaz2

For what it's worth as I know the SISU CT will not let it stay up long:

ACL - NO SURRENDER (Part 2)

To my mind, ACL's next move should be to sell the Ricoh lock-stock-and-barrel to one of the other 2 bidders + Byng; they could do it via 2 stages - an indicative bid followed by a final bid; the winner chosen inside 37 hours. This would have 3 purposes:

1) would seriously **** SISU off
2) would be a pre-emptive strike on SISU's plans to get hold of the Ricoh and make their pathetic High Court action useless
3) would be a step nearer for one of the bidders to launch an agressive takeover of CCFC

As an aside, it would also make many of us very, very happy to see the smug smiles wiped off SISU's faces (and their troll supporters)

skybluegaz2

Sisu ct?????

Good spot Mark- Have posted same on CT but they delete anything anti-SISU very quickly. Will not edit post though as it kills two birds with one stone (points out that even though we don't agree at least this forum allows free speech)

skybluegaz2

personally I think they should sell it to SISU so we can play there next year.....

An example of free speech on this site, so have no problem with your post - I happen to think selling it to another bidder will speed up SISU's departure - which surely MUST be best for CCFC. But that's my opinion. :p

Covstu

An example of free speech on this site, so have no problem with your post - I happen to think selling it to another bidder will speed up SISU's departure - which surely MUST be best for CCFC. But that's my opinion. :p

don't get me wrong I don't like them as much as anyone else but the decision has been made and if there is a chance of playing our games back at home, then so be it.

skybluegaz2

"Don't think it will be sold to a third party. Don't the club have a first option agreement?"

As SISU are the master of breaking agreements, don't think it will be a problem.

sky blue john

Firstly i believe ccfc option has gone now due to it being liquidated in ltd.
Unification of the Ricoh and the stadium is the priority for ccfc to have any future.
This i do not believe will ever happen under sisu for two reasons. firstly they don't want to pay for it and secondly they wouldnt due to covenants imposed by the counsel protecting ccfc.

Users who are viewing this thread