Acl (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

James Smith

As part of the debt is to them I would have thought putting a bid in is worth their while, even if it is purely speculative. They would then have to be kept appraised of the situation including any sale particulars etc.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They have 6 days to get an agreement, do due dilligence and get a deal signed and then put in an offer for ccfc ltd......they will need to have it approved by vote by the councillors for the ccfc half.

6 days...never gonna happen.
What if due diiigence already done remember vote on arena deal emergency council meeting just a thought

Ripbuster

Was reported on 16th Jan 2012.

Deal was agreed to let Hoffman group (inc Haskell) buy RICOH and surrounding land..

Dotting the i's and crossing the t'S maybe??

wingy

Was reported on 16th Jan 2012.

Deal was agreed to let Hoffman group (inc Haskell) buy RICOH and surrounding land..

Dotting the i's and crossing the t'S maybe??
MMMMM ..............what if this deal were done ,would this explain the tantrums .......Locked out...........Forced............New Ground............Outmanouvered!!!:mad::thinking about:

stupot07

AFCCOVENTRY

@Stuart_Linnell: I thought the disgraceful CCFC row could not get worse, but now one side accuses the other of 'spin' when they appear to be doing the same.

James Smith

@Stuart_Linnell: I thought the disgraceful CCFC row could not get worse, but now one side accuses the other of 'spin' when they appear to be doing the same.

Well why don't you get the fencepost out of your bum (or whatever the quote was from the American President) and say who you're supporting Stuart.

Last edited:

quinn1971

Spotted that earlier.i sent him a tweet about it but he didnt reply ( not suprised) funny how when sisu churn out a statement full of lies he doesn't comment.acl reply to fishers bullshit and he's all over it.to be expected from linelll we all know what camp he's in.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Spotted that earlier.i sent him a tweet about it but he didnt reply ( not suprised) funny how when sisu churn out a statement full of lies he doesn't comment.acl reply to fishers bullshit and he's all over it.to be expected from linelll we all know what camp he's in.

Hes in the know when it all comes out and all that cant remember the phrase he used

Ripbuster

Jan 2012? .

Reported 16 may 2013
Haskell makes bid for ltd and half the Ricoh (ie Higgs half of ACL)

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/preston-haskell-bids-buy-coventry-3860193

The deal would go hand in hand, rather than buy half stake in ACL then make an offer for ltd.

Yes January 16th 2012 Before Haskell name was mentioned,he wasn't mentioned until Feb 2012......It's all in my repot..:whistle:

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/one_hoffman_consortium_deal_done_723238/index.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread