ACL's preferred administrator giving hope false or otherwise? (1 Viewer)

Brendan Guilfoyle - New owners must prove to the FL they have capital and plans in place and a sustained tenancy to play in Coventry - he seems to think this will be a long long road and Mr Appletons decision is only the start of it, he seemed to be a little bemused by the admin decision, and all other clubs will be watching to make sure CCFC exit admin correctly - also signing players ect is also a fair way off.

Voice_of_Reason

Brendan Guilfoyle - New owners must prove to the FL they have capital and plans in place and a sustained tenancy to play in Coventry - he seems to think this will be a long long road and Mr Appletons decision is only the start of it, he seemed to be a little bemused by the admin decision, and all other clubs will be watching to make sure CCFC exit admin correctly - also signing players ect is also a fair way off.

I have just emailed the Football League, marked URGENT not to ratify Appleton's choice until further investigations are carried out. Also advised them of this latest development.

jesus-wept

No comments as yet from other parties who have had their say previously, MP Bob Ainsworth being one. I know he has spoken to the football league and wouldn't be surprised if the outcome was not a shock. I think the Football League are in a right quandry over this.Might be a case as to who it is best to upset, us the fan or Otium, either decision could end up in court.

Voice_of_Reason

No comments as yet from other parties who have had their say previously, MP Bob Ainsworth being one. I know he has spoken to the football league and wouldn't be surprised if the outcome was not a shock. I think the Football League are in a right quandry over this.Might be a case as to who it is best to upset, us the fan or Otium, either decision could end up in court.

Either way I hope the FL delay ratification pending further investigations, particularly in view of PH4 news !

Steve.B50

I think its all going to end up in Court regardless, the only people who will gain from this are the legal people.

Just hope that JS works out that the best option for her is to take what she can and walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread