AFC Wimbledon get planning permission (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Skyblueweeman

It is a great story for AFC Wimbledon. They've undoubtedly are the only club who've had it tougher than us. To get all those promotions and back into the FL is a great achievement and this next step of a new ground is good to see. One in the neck for the franchise brigade.

I did notice on the BBC website today on a similar subject that AFC are under investigation from the FA for not referencing the 'Dons' part of the name of MK Dons. They didn't mention them at all on their programme cover and the scoreboard quite simply said MK as opposed to MD Dons. I'd side with them over this...the FA should take into account the emotions associated with the situation without needing to punish AFC (if that's a road they go down).

Modcons86

It is a great story for AFC Wimbledon. They've undoubtedly are the only club who've had it tougher than us. To get all those promotions and back into the FL is a great achievement and this next step of a new ground is good to see. One in the neck for the franchise brigade.

I did notice on the BBC website today on a similar subject that AFC are under investigation from the FA for not referencing the 'Dons' part of the name of MK Dons. They didn't mention them at all on their programme cover and the scoreboard quite simply said MK as opposed to MD Dons. I'd side with them over this...the FA should take into account the emotions associated with the situation without needing to punish AFC (if that's a road they go down).

Just read they are getting charged for the MK Dons thing, absolute joke that is.

Users who are viewing this thread