Aidy Calls For More Vocal Support (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

_46309069_aidy_boothroyd_four_766.jpg
City boss wants City fans to out-sing Leeds
Coventry City manager Aidy Boothroyd has called for more vocal support from the City supporters.

Speaking to Sky Blue Player, Boothroyd said: "I think when your fans are singing it's fantastic and our fans at Sheffield United were superb.

"We took a couple of thousand up there and they were very vocal from the start and managed to outsing the Bramall Lane crowd which is very unusual in my experience.

"Leeds will be bringing a big crowd here on Saturday looking to do the same so what we need to do is shut them up by doing the business on the pitch and through the noise from the supporters.

"What we need to do is pass the word on and each bring an extra one or two to the game and try and fill this stadium because it's something I really want to do.

"We'll only do that by putting the performances in and getting the results but if we can do that then people will come back and stay here."

The gate is set to be the biggest for two years for a home league game with Leeds already having sold their allocation of 6,200 and City supporters, according to certain sections of the media, also snapping up tickets.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I'm looking forward to this, 6,200 Leeds fans or not i can't remember any away team at the Ricoh, where we have had a big crowd that have come cloose to outsinging us. :pimp:

B15, B15, B15!!!! :mad:

ccfc luke

Although the city fans atttendance is gunna be higher that the normal for this year its just gunna be normal for previous years.
16k home fans im saying. Hope for more though!

Spence CCFC

Well there have been 22,500 tickets sold in total so far. 22,500-6200=16,300 home fans already. I presume there will be a pretty big walk up which could mean that attendance will be around 25 or 26 thousand. Giving us around 19k home fans which would be good.

We've got to get loads of vocal support going on saturday most of my m8s are leeds fans and ive had nothing but stick off them all week.
We gotta out sing saturday lads
C'MON SKY BLUES :D

Spence CCFC

Ok i've worked out there is around about 4300 tickets left. Which would meant that we've sold just under 24,000 so far. Assuming the club doesn't open the corners the maximum attendance we can get on saturday is 27 and a half thousand. There or there abouts.

smileycov

Facebook User
27.5, you sure? surely the corners aren't 4.5, i would be surprised if it was restricted to that low. according to ticket office we have sold 23.5 already

hsccfc

They said on the facebook page today that they've had to remove the covers in the corner to meet the demand !

Users who are viewing this thread