Alton Towers (1 Viewer)

Peter Griffin

We're off to Alton Towers on Monday for our first wedding anniversary, can't wait, it's gonna be a cracking few days.

We're meeting friends for lunch at the Saracens Head on Sunday, then we've got two nights hotel accomodation, Alton Towers on Monday, and then I'm going to surprise the little woman by taking her to Monkey Forest as she loves monkeys (well, she did marry one!).

Bit of a trek from the South West but should be good fun!

Bunnykins

You'll Have a Brill Time. you are going Towards The neck of the woods where I was Born. I've a Aunty who live's in Cheadle.

Hope You get Good weather.

Nick

Administrator
That sounds quality!

I think I have heard of Monkey Forest, is that the place in the Midlands where Monkey's just roam around freely?

Congratulations on the wedding anniversary too :D

Bunnykins

If You Want To Visit a Brill Monkey Forest Thats Not Too Far Away. Visit Trentham Gardens, In Newcasltle Staffs.

Exit J.15 on the M6. It's Fantastic There.

http://www.trenthamleisure.co.uk/monkeyforest.html

As A Child we went to Trentham Gardens All TheTime.

The Monkey Forest was'nt There Then Though. A Really Good Day out.

Apart From the monkey Forest Trentham Gardens alone is a good Day out as Well.:D

Peter Griffin

If You Want To Visit a Brill Monkey Forest Thats Not Too Far Away. Visit Trentham Gardens, In Newcasltle Staffs.

Exit J.15 on the M6. It's Fantastic There.

http://www.trenthamleisure.co.uk/monkeyforest.html

As A Child we went to Trentham Gardens All TheTime.

The Monkey Forest was'nt There Then Though. A Really Good Day out.

Apart From the monkey Forest Trentham Gardens alone is a good Day out as Well.:D

Funnily enough we actually went to the Monkey Forest on our way home yesterday, and you're right, it was great. We laughed and laughed when a woman got punched by a monkey! It does say to stay an arms length from them!

Bunnykins

I Knew You'd like it There Peter.

I Had many Happy Days At Trentham Gardens as A Child.

They had a Big Outdoor Swimming Pool, Of course it's all Changed Now.

Did You Have A Good Time At Alton Towers?

Last edited:

Bunnykins

:D Oh, She's got the Bug now. You'll be going To Somewhere New All the Time now. Blackpool Pleasure Beach etc. The Pepsi Max There is Fantastic:D

pagey89

space mountain at euro disney is class aswell got a pic some where that u swear i shit myself on it

Users who are viewing this thread