An Evening with Kevin Keegan' (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Doesn't this just sound like one way to die of boredom...

£55 a ticket or VIP at £80.
To take place at the Ricoh Arena* on the 2nd November..

*Wasps allowing us to use their facilities, how nice of them, anything to read into it or just merely hopeful?

RoboCCFC90

Don't get me wrong I love the idea, but Kevin Keegan (really?).

Maybe it's just me as a Youngster, but I can't see how this will excite Cov fans, it would have been better if it would have been a night with Robbie Keane or an ex player/manager.

The Reverend Skyblue

£55 a bit steep.
I'm bald now but when I had hair up to when I was 22 I had hair just like Kevin Keegan.
Everyone would comment on it when I used to display my many skills when playing, unfortunately that's where the comparison stopped.
I would be interested if it was a bit cheaper

fernandopartridge

Doesn't this just sound like one way to die of boredom...

£55 a ticket or VIP at £80.
To take place at the Ricoh Arena* on the 2nd November..

*Wasps allowing us to use their facilities, how nice of them, anything to read into it or just merely hopeful?

Fair play to the club for putting it on, more sessions like that with former players would go down well I think. Good to see they're thinking about commercials beyond matchday as well.

I think it could be pretty interesting tbh.

vow

£55 a bit steep.
I'm bald now but when I had hair up to when I was 22 I had hair just like Kevin Keegan.
Everyone would comment on it when I used to display my many skills when playing, unfortunately that's where the comparison stopped.
I would be interested if it was a bit cheaper
Agree that it's a bit steep, but glad City are getting a chance to generate more revenue.

Grendel

Maybe it's just me as a Youngster, but I can't see how this will excite Cov fans, it would have been better if it would have been a night with Robbie Keane or an ex player/manager.

Could be worse. Imagine Glen Hoddle.

Hobo

These things are not everybody cup of tea. But a good idea and a potential revenue stream that could appeal to Coventry fans, football fans and people who like a meal and a celebrity speaker.

st john

He was very nearly a Coventry player, turned down by Jimmy Hill as a trialist.

Adge

Went to the one before with Dion,Hucks,Shaw,Gary Mac and Strachan at the Ricoh which was around the same price. Do like Keegan as well but a bit pricey I think. Still might be tempted a's I know a pal of mine will want me to go with him.

NortonSkyBlue

An excellent idea and a brilliant choice in Kevin Keegan. The ONLY English player to be 2 time European footballer of the year and a guy with a real back story.
Those attending should count themselves as fortunate, even at 55 pounds. I hope I can get back for this event.

Cov kid 55

Kevin Keegan? Great choice, excellent footballer, seen and done it all, then managed a top team in the Premier League. Should be interesting to hear his take on the famous 'I would luv it' episode. I met him once in Newcastle, very nice, approachable, grounded man. What's not to like?

Adge

Let us know if it was any good-those who went. :emoji_thumbsup:

Warwickhunt

just did one at the Potters Green Social club - Dean Saunders + comedian 2 course dinner £25.00 a ticket. Really enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread