Another Anonymous Group (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/protest-group-calls-coventry-city-11783635

We will also be writing to the club’s owners asking them to get in touch with us and ask what we can do to help Sisu leave and how we can do it.

That will show them.

Our ultimate aim is to make someone out there realise that this would be a great club to invest in, and make Sisu an offer they can’t refuse. We want new owners with ambition. We want to rise from the ashes again. We want SISU OUT!”

They called simon gilbert SISUGILBERT, explains a lot really.

Kingokings204

I actually admire this protest. It's obvious something has to change and our owners are for me the root cause of everything.

They need to go and that was the case 3years ago and if they did we might be out of this league by now.

I blame everyone for this debacle but our owners are ultimately responsible for ccfc obviously and if there is a way for them to go then it has to be explored.

My opinion is if sisu left and we got owners in who were willing to talk and negotiate and not take them to court then things would change overnight on and off the pitch. Fans would come back.

Nick

Administrator
Id love a Saudi price to come in in fairness. I don't think writing them a letter is going to get them to go, or list what they need to go.

Kingokings204

By the way I don't know how or what sisu will leave ccfc for I'm just saying a few home truths.

Sisu will leave one day anyway once all the legals are done with. That's the only reason sisu are here still. We surely all agree on this?

Kingokings204

Id love a Saudi price to come in in fairness. I don't think writing them a letter is going to get them to go, or list what they need to go.

But it's worth asking surely? We want sisu gone don't we? They are bad for us Nick.

Nick

Administrator
By the way I don't know how or what sisu will leave ccfc for I'm just saying a few home truths.

Sisu will leave one day anyway once all the legals are done with. That's the only reason sisu are here still. We surely all agree on this?

What people miss (which is what others have said all along) is that even when SISU go, what happens then?

Why would somebody pickup CCFC, when they can go and buy a Wolves or a Leicester?

Can't they carry on the legals without CCFC anyway?

Nick

Administrator
But it's worth asking surely? We want sisu gone don't we? They are bad for us Nick.

I am not sure if people have lost their memories about the last few years with the protests and stuff.

I feel like somebody who had something in fashion and it is coming back around and everybody is amazed by Reebok Classic.

They aren't going to reply with a bullet point list to a random group of fans.

The question is why don't they talk to the Trust? Isn't there already that 1883 one, the self preservation ccfc one or whatever it was? Yes, not everybody agrees with the trust (me especially sometimes) but they are the ones who have lines of communication to them.

NorthernWisdom

It is all a bit Peoples' Front of Judea though, the message gets muddied.

tbh my main concern is that we're heading for the same as when we went to Northampton - lots of well-meaning people, but such a confused series of groups and protests that it ends up doing more harm than good, as no bugger knows what (if anything!) to turn up to.

Kingokings204

I am not sure if people have lost their memories about the last few years with the protests and stuff.

I feel like somebody who had something in fashion and it is coming back around and everybody is amazed by Reebok Classic.

They aren't going to reply with a bullet point list to a random group of fans.

No Nick I completely agree but it's doing something.

And I also agree potential buyers could buy a wolves or Leicester but we would be a lot cheaper and with not a lot of money actually get quite far most likely.

We all need sisu to go and we all agree they are here for one reason only. So we either wait for them to exhaust the Legal action and then go which is fine but will there be a club left? Or do we hurry up the process and get them gone ASAP.

I don't know what the future holds if sisu did go but what it would do is give us a chance and fans would come back. The club wouldn't be toxic. Because at the moment we don't have a chance and we are homeless, losing an academy, losing fans and losing games not all because of sisu but of the whole situation we are in.

Kingokings204

It is all a bit Peoples' Front of Judea though, the message gets muddied.

tbh my main concern is that we're heading for the same as when we went to Northampton - lots of well-meaning people, but such a confused series of groups and protests that it ends up doing more harm than good, as no bugger knows what (if anything!) to turn up to.

True but the fans don't affect anything. We can try of course. In the end sisu will do what's best for sisu and not us fans. As they have done for 8 years now.

They have zero interest in us and what's happened whilst they have been here has led us to the brink of going under. I fear for the club should they stay

NorthernWisdom

True but the fans don't affect anything. We can try of course. In the end sisu will do what's best for sisu and not us fans. As they have done for 8 years now.

They have zero interest in us and what's happened whilst they have been here has led us to the brink of going under. I fear for the club should they stay

If the fans don't affect anything then it's pointless even doing it.

However, I *do* think fans can affect things... if they just get on message, and stop jumping up and down with small little splinters that end up with us looking shambolic and comical. Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something badly.

It then all becomes background noise, and nobody even listens to what's being communicated.

Nick

Administrator
If the fans don't affect anything then it's pointless even doing it.

However, I *do* think fans can affect things... if they just get on message, and stop jumping up and down with small little splinters that end up with us looking shambolic and comical. Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something badly.

It then all becomes background noise, and nobody even listens to what's being communicated.
Exactly, having loads of random groups shouting and without a full understanding (certainly not as in depth as the trust) then it won't achieve anything.

Certainly wouldn't be surprised if some of this was an old acl tactic of diverting attention when things get a bit tricky..

Kingokings204

Yeah I think fans can affect things also. But the biggest thing fans can do if vote with their feet as we did for Northampton.

If gates went to sub 1000 at the Ricoh would sisu still be here? When ccc wasps and sisu don't listen then all us fans have is to vote with our feet and then things seem to get done. Again it comes back to money. As always

NorthernWisdom

Yeah I think fans can affect things also. But the biggest thing fans can do if vote with their feet as we did for Northampton.

If gates went to sub 1000 at the Ricoh would sisu still be here? When ccc wasps and sisu don't listen then all us fans have is to vote with our feet and then things seem to get done. Again it comes back to money. As always

I disagree with that too. Northampton was always a strategy, a punt so to just not turn up would do little... especially when we could get Arse gates and Wilson cash.

Ditto now. If there's a point to them being here, then it's a punt that, ultimately, is pretty unrelated to club income.

Non attendance, again, just shows apathy, it signifies that nobody cares about the club enough to even rock up and say they're not very happy.

(And here's where we end up with this lengthy circle where we re-hash protest ideas time and time again, and end up with a couple of men and a sheet)

fernandopartridge

Yes they would. They would merely reduce expenditure again and again until the club were relegated again. Or, even if they did cover running costs, it would add to the debt pile and make the club even less attractive to an investor (if it could be less than zero).

Kingokings204

Yeah I agree I don't think zero crowds are the way forward but desperate people do desperate things and our situation is desperate.

I agree with Nick who said let's pack it out every week at the Ricoh 30k plus and show everyone who we are and how we are being treated. But at the same time giving money to club making for better games and more likely wins.

Same with wasps games btw we need to be at wasps games making a big song and dance about how they have come from no where and killing the club. And make them et sub 3k gates as this will affect them also.

chiefdave

But who are they asking? Anyone who thinks SISU wants to stay is bonkers, they want out as much as we want them out.

To get them to leave there has to be someone prepared to buy the club at a price acceptable to the current owners. People are throwing around things like SISU will only sell for £60m with nothing to back it up.

The best option would be to present a credible buyer and a credible exit strategy for SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread