Any avid snooker fans among you? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Have you seen that Cov fan on the front row at every session, every day? It's incredible he is there every year at the World Championship and has just about every shirt we've ever produced.

Perhaps you know who he is?

I like snooker and play a bit, but I couldn't think of anything I'd ratehr do less than sit for that long in silence watching. perhaps his Mrs is pig ugly and he just likes to get away from her! :)

JCR1987

I used to have a season ticket a couple of seats down from him in the 01/02 season. He always came back to his seat dead late after half time with his mate who looks like Gerard Depardeu (French actor) in tow, annoying the whole row cos they were right at the end. I'm guessing he knows someone at the crucible, or he works there.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I had to look twice the other day! I KNEW it was a City top!! :p

rob9872

He has the 87 cup final shirt on for the final session tonight :)

Disorganised1

Yeah - I clocked him when they had the close up of Higgins when he missed that red n the bottom pocket

Nick1974

His names brian and he goes to the snooker every year, He's a referee at the connextion in ryton where i play football. He also goes to every england game home or away

rob9872

Disappointed the cheat won

rob9872

ttt for Houch :)

Real

His names brian and he goes to the snooker every year, He's a referee at the connextion in ryton where i play football. He also goes to every england game home or away

He banned me for a year back in 2001.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"To the top" as in I brougt it back to the top of the forum for your perusal.

Iz u not down wiv da kidz lyk me?

er.... I iz. yea. Innit..... (is "dude" up to date?) dude? and .....er ....... why would I want to lick you??? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread