Any Curb your Enthusasim fans on here? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bought the first series a while back and loved it. Watched the first 2 of the 2nd series and feel its a bit flat does it get better?

CovLis86

Im a big fan of it, so yes i say its brilliant all the way through to be honest. I didnt feel like it went flat. Some great bits, id definetely advise sticking with it!
Did you watch Arrested Development?

Sky_Blue_Daz

No I think its coming on to FX might give it a go

I must say I've only recently discovered it, but become quite addicted- the last series is currently being replayed on More4 on Sunday nights, quite late though! I think it gets better, for sure!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just started to watch the 2nd series on Sky Atlantic

Nick

Administrator
Is it American? I don't usually like any of their comedy bar Family Guy! Unless it is dry witty humour and the crowd laughs annoy me!

I do like the look of Boardwalk Empire on Atlantic though!

Coventry La La La

Is it American? I don't usually like any of their comedy bar Family Guy! Unless it is dry witty humour and the crowd laughs annoy me!

Only American programmes I watch are The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad. :)

fellatio_Martinez

Curb is amazing.

Such dark humour. It's inspired a lot of comedies since.

Season 4 hits a bit of a lull but it's still top class. The last season is up there with 1-2. The next season should be interesting, Larry moves to New York :)

If you're not convinced, watch this - [video=youtube;sGjElvt4nP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjElvt4nP8[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Curb is amazing.

Such dark humour. It's inspired a lot of comedies since.

Season 4 hits a bit of a lull but it's still top class. The last season is up there with 1-2. The next season should be interesting, Larry moves to New York :)

If you're not convinced, watch this - [video=youtube;sGjElvt4nP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjElvt4nP8[/video]

When you say dark, what is it compared to something in the Uk? Frankie Boyle is dark!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Boardwalk empire best show on sky,

fellatio_Martinez

When you say dark, what is it compared to something in the Uk? Frankie Boyle is dark!

It's not out and out dark like The League Of Gentlemen or Frankie Boyle's sketches but it covers a lot of taboo and sensitive subjects. Hilariously.

I've never met anyone who's watched it and not loved it.

Nick

Administrator
Think I will watch the clips tonight when I get on the PC then :)

Would it be as good as an Idiot Abroad funny?

ccfctommy

Nick, its king os like cringe humour. Gervais type stuff.

Its about Seinfeld creator Larry David playing a fictionalized version of himself.

vow

It's back! 9th series on Sky Atlantic.
First episode screened last night, Monday, I believe.

AJB1983

One of if not the best tv comedy ever.

I often find myself saying "there's an episode of curb about that".

Such as when you're invited for dinner at a friends house and you feel obliged to take something like a bottle of wine....why?

Reactions: vow

Sky_Blue_Daz

So I'm up to the 4th episode of series 4, I've really enjoyed this series more then the previous 3

ajsccfc

Same, I don't know if it's just because I missed it though as there hasn't been a season I've not liked. Feels like an old familiar friend has returned

Mr Panda

Just started watching this a couple of weeks ago and I'm already on season 5. I haven't found a show like this before where I feel like I'm laughing start to finish.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread